Recommitted Jake Riccardi [re-signed for two years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you watch on widescreen? It was all the stuff the cameras missed. I think a late first might be enough.
If he's doing stuff the cameras missed, as a forward, then he's not yet doing enough for a first round pick...

That said, generally I think he is worth a late first. He's more likely than not as a key forward and they are worth their weight in gold.

If he's doing stuff the cameras missed, as a forward, then he's not yet doing enough for a first round pick...

That said, generally I think he is worth a late first. He's more likely than not as a key forward and they are worth their weight in gold.
Like McGovern was.....

It’s carlton, they gave pick 8 for saad and 850k for a mother halfback flanker.

Would think it would be a mid to late second rounder if he were to leave.

Let’s be honest we have all been saying he can kick and take a mark, but he struggles to turn, chase and tackle. Defensive pressure is an issue.

But am all for getting a 1st if it’s on offer

shhhh shhhhh, zip zip zip.

it’s carlton, you just have to say gws youngster, let them do the thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Assume (if any truth) Carlton think they can Liam Jones him.

The thing with key forward is that you can't have too many, it's the direct opposite of midfielders where you can never have enough.
They are basically the same thing.

Assume (if any truth) Carlton think they can Liam Jones him.
He played both ends of the ground at VFL level pre MSD. It's not the worst idea.

I like him. Honestly what is his worth to the giants supporters if he was to put himself on the market?

Future second? Pick 30-40? I'd do a pick in the 30-40 range pretty quick. Maybe a future 3rd thrown in?

Hope Colliingwood come looking. Averaged 3 goals a game in the VFL where he didn't play in the backline and when he did, he took 19 marks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back