Recommitted Jake Riccardi [re-signed for two years]

OP originally by the Ziebull;

The Victorian KPF is out of contract will be coming off his initial draft based contract of 80k or so this will be getting a substantial pay rise you’d expect he would get around the average wage next of 400k so a nice jump that the giants will have to make space for If he stays

also interesting to see how they manage himmelberg, finlayson, hogan and Riccardi

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him come home

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 26, 2017
Inner Sanctum
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
GBay-WSox-Bulls-Blackhawks-LSU-UNC
The Victorian KPF is out of contract will be coming off his initial draft based contract of 80k or so this will be getting a substantial pay rise you’d expect he would get around the average wage next of 400k so a nice jump that the giants will have to make space for If he stays

also interesting to see how they manage himmelberg, finlayson, hogan and Riccardi

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him come home
There is a Big Vic team already interested in bringing him home.

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
Pies, Bulldogs, Richmond... Plenty of teams he would be a great fit for.

Will be interesting to see where he lands if he moves.

Pies / doggies bidding war with dogs winning, landing this young gun.. - due to Adam Treloar salary cap implications

Very possible outcome (?).

Riccardo. JUH. Naughton. Plus a host of competent forwards and gun mids rotating looks obscene on paper... Bruce will kick 10 each week in a revamped reserve league corona pending

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We're in need of a forward.
With Bruce, Naughton, JUH, Schache and Young, we have more than enough KPF options to work with. Unless someone like a King twin became available, I doubt we'd be chasing any more developing KPFs. Naughton's spent all preseason training with the forwards so I doubt he plans on moving back to defence any time soon. I'd think Pies or Richmond would be the more likely destinations

Marcel Proust

"Oohh WADA ooga booga" {Jul 11 2013}
Sep 6, 2018
#BigBigSound
AFL Club
Richmond
With Bruce, Naughton, JUH, Schache and Young, we have more than enough KPF options to work with. Unless someone like a King twin became available, I doubt we'd be chasing any more developing KPFs. Naughton's spent all preseason training with the forwards so I doubt he plans on moving back to defence any time soon. I'd think Pies or Richmond would be the more likely destinations

You'd assume Schache gets the ass in this jake to dogs timeline.

Or maybe plays backline (??)

Virgin Dog

Cancelled
Oct 29, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
You'd assume Schache gets the ass in this jake to dogs timeline.

Or maybe plays backline (??)
Schache couldn't play backline purely because his deficiencies as a forward (mainly lack of aggression/physicality) are almost requirements for a key defender. He's a decent flanker but that's about it. Even if we did give him the boot, once JUH finds his place I still doubt there's room for Riccardi unless we sent one of Naughton or Bruce to defence

Jun 19, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
We're in need of a forward.
1612758978041.gif

Back