Recommitted Jake Riccardi [re-signed for two years]

Remove this Banner Ad

Shock horror, Carlton supporter taking pot shot at Essendon. Grow up

We took a young key forward and a developing ruck. Nothing to do with Jake. We had interviewed him several times during the year, whilst the Pies appeared front runners we had hoped Riccardi would fall till later in the draft which didn’t eventuate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mate if you were so heavily invested in him like you say, you would have taken him much earlier especially if you knew pies were front runners. If he comes back to Victoria it sure as hell won't be with essendon.

Giants looked good today with hogan, himmelberg and Finlayson

this guy might not be in their best team

Finlayson can play multiple roles for the team. Riccardi could be that third tall behind Hogan and Harry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would he ?

He will be worth more $$$ as a free agent than if a team had to trade a 1st round pick for him, He is contracted and looks content atm
Why would a player look at being traded while contracted?

You can tell he's content just by looking at him?

Are these real questions?

He's 21, has been overlooked in multiple drafts, has played 8 matches and hasn't done a heap in some of them apart from his first 3. He's not a walk up start at any club. If he doesnt want to live in Sydney then so be it but this is hardly a Demons like situation.

If he wants to play KPD I suspect we'll ask the question. Might be tough to get a GWS player to agree to come to the bulldogs though.
Calder boy who played for Werribee though so at least there is some local connection.

If he wants to play KPD I suspect we'll ask the question. Might be tough to get a GWS player to agree to come to the bulldogs though.
Calder boy who played for Werribee though so at least there is some local connection.
Did he play vfl down back again this week? His numbers the week before were ridiculous but so were our own Lewis Young’s this week.

Did he play vfl down back again this week? His numbers the week before were ridiculous but so were our own Lewis Young’s this week.
We had the bye in the VFL this past week. Would be very stiff not to get the call up now with Keeffe doing his ACL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back