Player Watch Jake Soligo - Re-Signed to End of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

Windhager got it

If Jake can’t get it in the final round, surely he’s gotta be one of the unluckiest non-nominees of the past few seasons?

Windhager got it

If Jake can’t get it in the final round, surely he’s gotta be one of the unluckiest non-nominees of the past few seasons?
You can pretty much pencil in Rioli to get it for the final round.

He is all class. Biggest steal of the draft. Lachie Neale type.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even now no one should give 2 hoots about it.

Would be nice recognition I am sure, however won't alter from the fact that this guys is going to be a jet. Doing stuff now as a part time midfielder that first year players shouldn't be doing.

His bodywork & vision is elite, and the skills are pretty good too.

If he can put on some size, work on his tank then the sky is the limit for this guy.

With him and Berry, as well as Harry starting to get his s**t together, then our midfield doesn't look too shabby for the future.

Would be nice recognition I am sure, however won't alter from the fact that this guys is going to be a jet. Doing stuff now as a part time midfielder that first year players shouldn't be doing.

His bodywork & vision is elite, and the skills are pretty good too.

If he can put on some size, work on his tank then the sky is the limit for this guy.

With him and Berry, as well as Harry starting to get his s**t together, then our midfield doesn't look too shabby for the future.
Not bad from picks 24, 28 and 36.

Can your brain cope now after
Soligo’s great first season?

Good question! It can cope, always been a Soligo fan but would still have taken Draper at that pick, we just haven't seen Draper yet.

I think what we have seen from Jake is exactly what you'd expect from a player like him, he's tough, doesn't give an inch and is skilled. The main surprise is his ability to improve as the season has gone on whereas most kids drop off. That's an impressive trait and very happy to have him.

Bit of Steele Sidebottom about Jake? Would be stoked if he’s half as good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back