Delisted Jake Spencer

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a 1 year offer on the table but elected to shop around.

It was enough to close the door.

Feel sorry for him, but suspect he won't get a senior list spot anywhere else.

Yeah, bit of Xavier Richards about it.

I was pretty disappointed when he was one of the guys caught out drinking. For a 10 year player there is no excuses for that type of stuff, showed where his head was tbh.

turns out it wasn't 2B

Bravo sir

Tempy Tiger you also lost Mitch White this week who's next in the cross hairs? Looks like I'm going to be doing the same losing Kent. It sucks because my favourite players all end up s**t or leaving.
It was the Whiz until he went to Freo, then a gap until Brent Moloney who's anger an passion I liked .. he dropped off and I quickly adopted Tapscott who was a one season wonder before I moved onto Kent.

So basically whichever one of Vanders and Harmes I settle on better pack their bags.

Bravo sir

Tempy Tiger you also lost Mitch White this week who's next in the cross hairs? Looks like I'm going to be doing the same losing Kent. It sucks because my favourite players all end up s**t or leaving.
It was the Whiz until he went to Freo, then a gap until Brent Moloney who's anger an passion I liked .. he dropped off and I quickly adopted Tapscott who was a one season wonder before I moved onto Kent.

So basically whichever one of Vanders and Harmes I settle on better pack their bags.
You like the angry ones with a bit of mongrel. I'm thinking Vanders is basically your guy for hurt factor, plus give him Harmes shitty tattoos then have him punch at least two Carlton players and Callum Mills and you'll be good to go.

You like the angry ones with a bit of mongrel. I'm thinking Vanders is basically your guy for hurt factor, plus give him Harmes shitty tattoos then have him punch at least two Carlton players and Callum Mills and you'll be good to go.

If Vanders hit either of the Carlton boys or Mills he'd probably be behind bars and they'd be in the morgue. Actually the thought of Vanders going full Robbie Muir on Carlton males me wanna pick him.

I'm trying to imagine if he goes. The final goodbyes to the trainers who've believed in him, the warm embrace with Goody, the gentle ribbing and banter with all the boys who get to play AFL, and the lovable nuffies down at Casey.

He folds himself into his Sunfire Yellow Datsun 120Y and looks over Casey Fields one last time, a solitary tear runs down the corner of his eye..... before he does a massive fishtail out of the parking lot, tearing away toward the Frankston freeway with the windows down and Highway to Hell blaring on the tape player.

I'll miss you Muss!
Yeah, I thought the same thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Vanders hit either of the Carlton boys or Mills he'd probably be behind bars and they'd be in the morgue. Actually the thought of Vanders going full Robbie Muir on Carlton males me wanna pick him.

Carlton supporters would be posting about it for decades :D

Gee I'm glad we beat them twice this year. Best bit was we didn't even to deserve to win the 2nd one hehe

Carlton supporters would be posting about it for decades :D

Gee I'm glad we beat them twice this year. Best bit was we didn't even to deserve to win the 2nd one hehe

I didn't really have any hatred for clubs for a while there but Carlton really can * right off.

This sums it up for me. Thanks Pencil.
0cbc84fa8837a00d63a3f4198362304a.jpg

Just a wasted list spot for so many years. If we're being serious, it's no coincidence that we continued to invest in this spud & didn't play finals in his time at the footy club. Indicative of a 'close enough is good enough' list management approach. Literally nobody ever fixed his ball drop...

Don't let the door hit you on the way out

Bravo sir

I'm the same. My first fav was Flower then he retires, pick a young up & comer in Stynes- 10 years later he decides he doesnt want to play anymore. Next is James McDonald who only lasts 12 more seasons on the list & lastly Jones. It's just a matter of time before he's shown the door.

Yeah I loved Moloney and Tapscott too but looking at our list back then there weren't many other candidates.

After those two my next favourites were Michael Newton and the girls that handed out Gatorade after a goal.

If we're being serious, it's no coincidence that we continued to invest in this spud & didn't play finals in his time at the footy club.

Good news for Schwab, Neeld and god knows who else that are now off the hook.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back