Autopsy Jake Stringer - which stage of grief are you currently in?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He might cop boos from bulldogs supporters, but i doubt it will happen every week. No other supporter base is feeling heartbroken.

Plus when we do play you guys, luckily there isn't many of you. I don't think he will hear it.

He came back a month early so Joe could teach him how to assume the position when you get bent over again by us next year.

115FA60F-7801-4DB2-9772-F6F498ECC77F.jpeg

From the looks of it he popped into the MGM Grand whilst there and loved it so much he got the logo inked onto his stomach.

Of all the bad decisions Jake's made recently, we somehow missed the worst of the lot:
DNGS480VAAAbKnU.jpg

:eek:
images (29).jpg

Of course he’s in good knick now!..and running in October. Where was this 12 months ago?View attachment 432174

By man in the street standards perhaps. Elite athlete with designs on playing as a mid... not so much.

This notion is as illusory as a sober tattooist it would seem.

Every chance the kick up the bum is what he needed though to sort himself out. I really can see him getting back to his best and I’m not looking forward to it one bit
This. I 100% think this will be a kick up the ass he needed and will find his best if not better. But in saying that I don't think that would have happened if he stayed so it's a no win situation for the club. Can already see the absolute reaming were going to cop when he kills it but they fail to realise that wouldn't have happened here.

Just a s**t situation all around, although not as s**t as that tat, geeeeeez

This. I 100% think this will be a kick up the ass he needed and will find his best if not better. But in saying that I don't think that would have happened if he stayed so it's a no win situation for the club. Can already see the absolute reaming were going to cop when he kills it but they fail to realise that wouldn't have happened here.

Just a s**t situation all around, although not as s**t as that tat, geeeeeez
For the time being while he's trying to impress new teammates.

Once he gets comfy he will let loose again, of that I'm sure. Club must think so as well.

How bad will that tatt look when he's washed up, punting and boozing every day.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Strap yourselves in , we are going to be hearing wall to wall how he so dedicated and training the house down this pre season.
Sad thing is , if he gets his head screwed on properly , we are going to have 8 odd years of pain to endure.
I still believe he will end up a great player :(

Strap yourselves in , we are going to be hearing wall to wall how he so dedicated and training the house down this pre season.
Sad thing is , if he gets his head screwed on properly , we are going to have 8 odd years of pain to endure.
Agree. Taking aside any bad influence he had on the group and looking purely at his output:
2016 people say he had a bad year, but he still kicked over 40 goals
At Round 10 this year, he had kicked 19 goals.

I think he will get his head screwed on and he will do well in a forward line where he isn’t the number 1 forward, but one thing I’m sure of is he won’t be a midfielder. Just doesn’t have the engine

I don't think he will ever be the player he should have been he will revert to type over time and won't have the persistence to put in whats required. Wait till the next time his hammy goes and we will see how dedicated he is.

And i for one will feel no guilt unloading on him as he has taken the piss on us for the last couple of years and if he does happen to turn it around all the more reason to give it to him!

giphy.gif

Ror...ror...ror!

I seriously didnt think I would ever see a worse tattoo than what kyle Reimers sported on an AFL footballer...until now.

What a great avatar that would make. Hmmm...

I'm still in the cartwheel stage.

Is that horrible tattoo the thing that has been going around on Bigfooty PM's that only doggy fans knew about and Essendon were blindsided by? It's hideous!

Mind you it will look a whole lot better sitting on a ripped 6 pack come round one!!

I don't know about these "Stages of grief" as i am more of a
five F's kind of guy, in this case i skipped the first four and
went straight to "Forget em" or "Forget Him" in this case.

Is that horrible tattoo the thing that has been going around on Bigfooty PM's that only doggy fans knew about and Essendon were blindsided by? It's hideous!

Mind you it will look a whole lot better sitting on a ripped 6 pack come round one!!
Pretty poor troll to be honest.

I don’t think he has the mental fortitude to work his way through constant scrutiny and s**t he is going to cop every game next year from players and crowds alike. He is weak (comparatively).
He was already copping it this year. The Swans boys went the hardest at the SCG game. Most clubs knew what he was up to.

More chance it will be gracing the medical room given his hamies

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Is that tatt post or pre trade?

As I understand it, he got it during his post exit interview bender. I can also assure you that the PM conversations going about were of a much more substantive issue. Its something you guys will hear all about it in due course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back