Traded Jake Stringer [traded to Essendon]

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow just read 6 pages..

Facts are...
1.Jake has been told we believe in him but he must change things in his training habits..or we will be forced into putting him up for trade.

2.Jake rang his Manager who contacted the club then met.

3.Connors is a Grub but looks after his clients and has told the club his client is not happy...

4.All Parties met with Jake telling the club he wont change and believes his doing his best....

5.Bulldogs meet including President and decide club is bigger than the player and if a trade value is met he is to be traded if not will stay.

6.Connors is called in and explained position -and told club to get .......

7.Jake is Dragged in front of media stressed and nervous....

This is what a great Club would do-pull no punches one in all inn scenario.

Now everyone relax Bulldogs want a pick top 10 or he stays makes no diff -Jake needs to Grow up and take criticism its apart of growing as a person..
So lets hope Connors can extend this to him..

Clubs contacted the dogs so far are...
Melb
Geelong
St Kilda
Ess
GW
NM
Haw

By start of trade period all clubs will ask because his a match winner and every Coauch would like to be the one you turned him around..both Bev and club no this..

Bring on the freenzy his the only big fish out there with 17 rods in the water...
Can't see us being interested in the slightest.

M8 you are going too early. There aren't three options available. There are about 9.

Stringer has ruled out interstate.
Clarko has ruled out Hawthorn.
By my count that leaves 8 Vic clubs left. Plus the Dogs.

Team Stringer will be meeting with them in the next few weeks.
As he should. I'd be meeting all interested clubs before making a decision, that's why all these media muppets saying he prefers Essendon or he will nominate Geelong are just talking crap as usual.

Bulldogs will ask North for there first next year... watch then North either back themselves in or pull away..

Next years top 3 picks are gold.......
They can ask. Then Joyce and co will laugh them out of the room. Then brendan and co can come back in and start the serious discussions. It is always good to start with an ice-breaker to lighten the mood.

Bulldogs will ask North for there first next year... watch then North either back themselves in or pull away..

Next years top 3 picks are gold.......
I would be furious if we trade our next years pick - if he picks us 4 is fair. He went 5 and showed he is a worth every bit of a top 5 pick. He stills goes top 5 if they did the 2012 draft again today.

someone who lingers on finals wins is obviously someone who supports a s**t club. As afar as I am concerned if you didn't win the flag you finishes the same position as everyone else.

destination essendon is looking a lot brighter than arden st at least to the point where people still actually want to come to us.....
Win one - then get back to me.

I might watch the 2014 elimination final this Sunday - with no footy on its a great watch. You may want to pop into the game day thread and see if it meant anything to the other bomber supporters. That also is a great read.....

I would be furious if we trade our next years pick - if he picks us 4 is fair. He went 5 and showed he is a worth every bit of a top 5 pick. He stills goes top 5 if they did the 2012 draft again today.
I thought you were actually joking about giving pick 4. He might've shown he was worth that in 2015/16 but don't you think his season this year puts a question mark on that? I would've thought a team in North's list position would be much better off going to the draft with pick 4.

I thought you were actually joking about giving pick 4. He might've shown he was worth that in 2015/16 but don't you think his season this year puts a question mark on that? I would've thought a team in North's list position would be much better off going to the draft with pick 4.
You need to 'ignore the other crap.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No 4 IMO is fair. He is 23 and every chance to get back to his AA form.

Carlilse didn't finish top 10 in your B&F in his last year and he got 5 without an AA under his belt.

I told you all he will be at North next year. Doubt me now. Goldy and 21 will get it done.

Welcome home Jake.
Surely you can understand that Goldstein is a net negative in any trade. pick 21 on its own is a better package than 21 and Goldy on massive wedge. It aint that hard to understand.

Win one - then get back to me.

I might watch the 2014 elimination final this Sunday - with no footy on its a great watch. You may want to pop into the game day thread and see if it meant anything to the other bomber supporters. That also is a great read.....

Yeah, not like Essendon has ever had a comeback win against north or anything? right?

who gives a s**t about games that happened years ago?

Carlilse didn't finish top 10 in your B&F in his last year and he got 5 without an AA under his belt.
Fair enough but I'd counter that by saying tall key defenders who can go forward are a lot harder to come across than up and down forwards that 'might' be able to play midfield.

Also fair to say I'm sure the Dogs would be ******* stoked with pick 4.

"Every chance" - how exactly. He has struggled for 2 years and a coach has kicked him out the door. That's an issue. He could be a bust. Pick 4 is fanciful and 99.9% of AFL supporters/coaches/list experts would agree. It's too damn high!

Ahhhh Ameet.

That'll learn him.

Queue in a Saints supporter coming in with Google Maps to argue otherwise.
Pretty sure Arden St is closer than Seaford ;)

North won't be trading pick 4 for Stringer.....should he consider going there. Club would only use that pick if it were for Kelly. Otherwise their strategy is to always use one 1st round draft pick in the draft. They will be creative and find another way if they are keen.

Pretty sure Arden St is closer than Seaford ;)
Yeh but they'll argue that it isn't....trust me :) Some of the funniest stuff in our Josh Kelly thread from Saints using Google Maps.

BTW I think its Moorabbin next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back