Traded Jake Stringer [traded to Essendon]

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh but they'll argue that it isn't....trust me :) Some of the funniest stuff in our Josh Kelly thread from Saints using Google Maps.

BTW I think its Moorabbin next year.
Yeah if Jake is open to a trade to Geelong I don't think Seaford / Moorabbin as a location is going to be a sticking point. We're still weeks away from trade week too.

No 4 IMO is fair. He is 23 and every chance to get back to his AA form.

Carlilse didn't finish top 10 in your B&F in his last year and he got 5 without an AA under his belt.

Yeah but there was Pick 15 or something coming back the other way, though....

Maybe Pick 4 for Stringer and Doggies' 2018 first? They'd back themselves to do better than this year.

Stringer at age 8. You can take the boy away from North, but you can't take North out of the boy.

View attachment 418237

6df715677e08e210eb8ccb4f079cc819

You said he was coming this year, I don't think he's coming to North at all if he didn't come now. Would probably go to a better team if he comes back to Victoria in 2 years.
Exactly....North will be a better team in 2 years.

Anyway its a Stringer thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I believe Essendon have enquired about Jake using Clause 19.1.3(a) Oogga Booga to get Jake out of his current workforce which is clearly bullying him and making him feel unwelcome.

All of them bar Hawthorn (and the Dogs).

Only Hawthorn have publicly ruled themselves out.

Remember m8. Just because clubs haven't expressed an interest publicly doesn't mean they aren't interested.
Jake will nominate all of dem and you'll end up with 19 first round picks amirite?

I believe Essendon have enquired about Jake using Clause 19.1.3(a) Oogga Booga to get Jake out of his current workforce which is clearly bullying him and making him feel unwelcome.

Should be straightforward after the Dogs lose their draft position due to poor governance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back