AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

an article on the NBA franchise Phoenix Suns handling of Eric Bledsoe

“I don’t believe that to be true. We thought about it and talked about it with [owner] Robert [Sarver] and my staff and interim coach [Jay] Triano and his staff, and decided it’s what’s best for the organisation.

“He won’t be with us going forward.”

GM 101 – never devalue your asset.

Phoenix are now attempting, through their own messaging, to trade an injury-prone liar.

How stupid are they?

stupid is as stupid does

Surely it was a footy trip stunt gone wrong, a lost bet, anything but a conscious decision.

The tatt goes great with the trackie dacks, 3 day growth, and flannie that he usually sports. Needs to bring back the mullet to play his best footy I reckon.

It could be worse

mokeys-funny-tattoo-on-belly.jpg

You quoted the obvious in respect to a sport that carries no relevance to AFL given the vastly different trading framework.

I took it and wiped my arse. Next.
same concept, diminish something and its trade value is less.

try getting value selling a car after telling someone it needs a new engine

hope it was rough

And that makes it right?
It doesn't make it wrong. If someone wants to go and get a s**t tattoo they are free to do so. But others are also free to think you'd have to be a dickhead to go and get a s**t tattoo. And what constitutes s**t is entirely subjective. Though the vocal majority seem pretty certain in this instance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It doesn't make it wrong. If someone wants to go and get a s**t tattoo they are free to do so. But others are also free to think you'd have to be a dickhead to go and get a s**t tattoo. And what constitutes s**t is entirely subjective. Though the vocal majority seem pretty certain in this instance.
Someone giving even the slightest * about someone's else tattoo that affects precisely none of us in any way, let alone incorrectly believing they are a dickhead for getting it, says a whole lot more about that individual than Stringer or anyone else.

And referencing the "vocal majority" is a completely biased sample, given those that are not vocal about his tattoo are those that rightfully don't give a *.

Someone giving even the slightest **** about someone's else tattoo that affects precisely none of us in any way, let alone incorrectly believing they are a dickhead for getting it, says a whole lot more about that individual than Stringer or anyone else.
Somebody thinking something about somebody thinking something etc.

The guy has gone and got a tattoo, that means something to him.

It could symbolise a change of direction in his life... I've had many mates do the same.

It could be about his kids.

It could be about his regrets.

It could be about plenty of things. Essentially, that tattoo is a possession and it's his. Play on.

Someone giving even the slightest **** about someone's else tattoo that affects precisely none of us in any way, let alone incorrectly believing they are a dickhead for getting it, says a whole lot more about that individual than Stringer or anyone else.

And referencing the "vocal majority" is a completely biased sample, given those that are not vocal about his tattoo are those that rightfully don't give a ****.

I too haven't been vocal as i truly don't give a * either.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back