AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer - Dead-eye

Remove this Banner Ad

yes, yes, yes.

This is the one I really wanted in the trade period. Bargain at 2 second rounders. He is an elite talent and only 23 years old. Best is in front of him and even with some baggage should be able to overcome it.

Amazing get. Can't believe he fell in our lap. Farking stoked.
Another good positive post mate, happy to see it.

Now that stringer is out of that toxic environment over at Footscray he will reach new heights. I think stringer was the scapegoat our of Libba&Dal. Libba being the ringleader in the Boyd incident. New environment and strong culture will set stringer straight and will fulfill his potential.

430008_62b1ddf82a6d037064fd970c79bf6561.jpeg
[/ATTACH]

workingouthungover.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it will be surreal when we finally see him running around in an Essendon jumper still feels crazy to me that we have him
Yeah, it definitely is a bit like that. I'm still trying to keep my expectations in check, and figure it'll take him a while to start firing.

Somewhat related but not really - I'm also really keen to get to some Geelong games next year. Fully fit Ablett, Selwood and Dangerfield should be a sight to behold.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...at-is-a-dickhead.1180602/page-4#post-53165952

Really good discussion on the WB board about the Stringer situation. Very mature discussion that is very necessary after the last 2 weeks of constant trolling.

Leaving Stringer out of the discussion & I haven't entirely read the thread as I can guess what it's devolved into, the OP is 100% correct imo. Most of us who have spent any time in a group working environment have come across both types of Dickheads, one can be fun & essentially harmless, the other not so much & as has been described, is a cancer.

Think it will be surreal when we finally see him running around in an Essendon jumper still feels crazy to me that we have him

Super excited too, huge GIF potential!

Didn't realise that he is actually younger than Joey (only about a month)
Can't wait to see how he goes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back