Rumour Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Its no coincidence that Jakes form has dropped off since the issues with his former parter have come to surface. Its come to my knowledge that there is a major storm hanging over Jakes head which is career ending. This is an extremly sad situation but this story will come out. He is at fault but had been driven to this via is ex giving him a hard time.

How current is this bit of news now?

Or is this scuttlebutt, and if its career ending why would his private domestic set up be of interest to anyone wanting to put rumours on the Big Footy.

Its private isn't it?

Women have nothing to be afraid of from their exes these days. Apart from getting murdered.
Done properly they've got nothing to be scared about. You are obviously a recipient of child support.
My post was a harmless tongue in cheek comment but per usual a do gooder takes offence. Do what most dogooders do and run to the teacher.

Done properly they've got nothing to be scared about. You are obviously a recipient of child support.
My post was a harmless tongue in cheek comment but per usual a do gooder takes offence. Do what most dogooders do and run to the teacher.

Are you....offended/triggered? :eek: my my what a snowflake

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Found the guy bitterly paying child support

No No No, I don't pay child support anymore, I said 'done properly they won't feel a thing. ?
Did she take your superannuation also? But you worked so hard for that while she just went shopping with your money. Poor snowflake....

Must say there seemed to be something a bit strange about his uncertainty that his kids, who hadn’t seen him play this year, would be able to come to his 100th. Would have thought that would be a no brainer, separated or not.

Watching that live was sad to no matter what the history is. Not sure who was more upset. The kids or Jake having to hand them back

Must say there seemed to be something a bit strange about his uncertainty that his kids, who hadn’t seen him play this year, would be able to come to his 100th. Would have thought that would be a no brainer, separated or not.
This says a lot... interesting.

Watching that live was sad to no matter what the history is. Not sure who was more upset. The kids or Jake having to hand them back
Abby's side of the story is that she originally offered for them to go and Stringer said no, so she organised Arlo's birthday party for the same day. Then he changed his mind.

I have heard that another woman (not Abby and not his current girlfriend) is trying to sell a story on him at the moment.

Abby's side of the story is that she originally offered for them to go and Stringer said no, so she organised Arlo's birthday party for the same day. Then he changed his mind.

I have heard that another woman (not Abby and not his current girlfriend) is trying to sell a story on him at the moment.
I think it was more that she would only let them attend if she could take them that made him refuse. You can't blame him for not wanting her around. In the end it was his parents who took them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back