Rumour Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

TFW Stringer is averaging more tackles and contested marks...

lPF3O.gif

Cmon man. It’s the vibe that matters. Not the stats.

His mojo is gone. He is just another player now.

I feel for Jake. I reckon he’s ex girlfriend is the biggest attention seeking pain in the ass. Stringer reputation definitely tarnished early days but since he’s ex girlfriend is doing the articles with the herald sun and how attention seeking and bad her writing is people starting to realise she’s the idiot. Still annoyed the cats didn’t want to trade for him.. that’s what we need now!!

I feel for Jake. I reckon he’s ex girlfriend is the biggest attention seeking pain in the ass. Stringer reputation definitely tarnished early days but since he’s ex girlfriend is doing the articles with the herald sun and how attention seeking and bad her writing is people starting to realise she’s the idiot. Still annoyed the cats didn’t want to trade for him.. that’s what we need now!!

How ironic that it's her writing you're complaining about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious? I don't like the articles but that doesn't change what Stringer done.

Could say their both idiots however Stringer wins on who is the bigger idiot

Serious? I don't like the articles but that doesn't change what Stringer done.

Could say their both idiots however Stringer wins on who is the bigger idiot
I do agree with that. I totally don’t condone what he did but what frustrates me is that she can’t keep the matter private and between the family instead tells it too the world, imagine how bad it is going to be for there kids when they are older that the whole world knows what there parents did. I thought she could’ve handled the situation better..

I do agree with that. I totally don’t condone what he did but what frustrates me is that she can’t keep the matter private and between the family instead tells it too the world, imagine how bad it is going to be for there kids when they are older that the whole world knows what there parents did. I thought she could’ve handled the situation better..
* that. I don't like Abby Gilmore, but he cheated on her with an underage girl while she was pregnant. Absolute scum.

All 60 of the kids he has fathered in Bendigo can lean on each other for support.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back