Prediction Jake Waterman Future Leader In The Making?

Remove this Banner Ad

random260

Premiership Player
Apr 20, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
I see it now.

• Underrated
  • Son of a great eagles legend. History and culture in ingrained in him
  • Seems to be fitting with the boys the fastest aka: Lecras gave him the honour of taking number
  • Hungry in the sense of not winning flag
  • Was among the few non eagles players looking really happy when wce won (he was singing and jumping loudly in flag huddle)
  • All accounts pointing to him telling coach he had been static thus willingly giving spot
  • Nice bloke all round as nice as Duggan

I mean look at him doesn't he look like good boy hodge

s-l300.jpg

Last edited:

I see it now.

• Underrated
  • Son of a great eagles legend. History and culture in ingrained in him
  • Seems to be fitting with the boys the fastest aka: Lecras gave him the honour of taking number
  • Hungry in the sense of not winning flag
  • Was among the few non eagles players looking really happy when wce won (he was singing and jumping loudly in flag huddle)
  • All accounts pointing to him telling coach he had been static thus willingly giving spot
  • Nice bloke all round as nice as Duggan

I mean look at him doesn't he look like good boy hodge

View attachment 613225
I'd love to see the kid develop and make it, for sure.

OK, time to be grammatically pedantic. aka stands for 'also known as'. For example, Adam Simpson, aka Simmo

What you should've used in your post was e.g. ("for example") or, at a pinch, i.e. ("that is").

Lesson over.

Last edited:
I'd love to see the kid develop and make it, for sure.

OK, time to be grammatically pedantic. aka stands for 'also known as'. For example, Adam Simpson, aka Simmo

What you should've used in your post was e.g. ("for example") or at a pinch i.e. ("that is").

Lesson over.

Isn't "back to school" Monday 4th?

If this is to happen Jake needs to get the Hopawatti goal celebration out of his game. On a number of occassions Jake had celebrated digitally with his finger and another Eagles playrs bottom.

Not something a leader does.

Just saying.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jake will make it. Definetly has something. Kinda surprised he lost his spot during the year (oh yeh structural reasons) as was playing decent footy and seems to play kinda big and also kinda small. At least I hope he makes it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back