JAM FACTORY!!!!! OMG!

Remove this Banner Ad

dees*gal

Premiership Player
Nov 25, 2000
melbourne
Other Teams
MELBOURNE DEMONS!!!
well, today or (DEES RULE!) went to trining (she'll let you know about that...
after training, we caught up with some of the boys. here's what happend.
smile.gif

we were on the tram, going down chapel street, and i was SURE i saw robbo in the car. or, being the loving fan she is of him, didn't beleive me, saying it would be too good and all...

then, we were about to get tickets to see SAVE THE LAST DANCE (which by the way is a pretty good movie, i recomend you go see it!). while we were in line, i turned around and said to or "OMG! or, turn around"
she turned around, and went "OMG!!!!!!!!!!!". yep you guessed it, it was robbo. then or said we should just see the later showing of the movie, and go and follow robbo (i had nnnnnooooooooooooo hesatation!)

as we were walking down to the food area, i go, "he probably doesn't want to talk to supporters right..." i was kindly interupted from a LOVELY sight! SHANE WOEWODIN WAS THERE TOO!!!!!!!! (YAY)

or so very nicely went to buy we some hot chips, so it would look like we were just having lunch... they ended up sitting at the table next to us! lol, woey had nice food from this health place, and robbo, well, didn't...
biggrin.gif
(robbo had a coke, water, coffey and fruit juice! woey only had a coffey and juice).

when we were done eating, we went over and spoke to them, and robbo was REALLY talkative, but woey's like "yeah, so, um" and robbos like "so what movie are ya girls seeing???" any ways, we went over to buy our tickets, and while or was asking for 2 tickets, i saw farmer, gree, simmonds, and browney. once again, i told or to turn around, so she did...

"OMG!!! stop doing that to me!
smile.gif
" she saw them and almost went crazy...
like a million time, we walked past them, looking & not looking, but still walking past them. (again and again...)
biggrin.gif

after all that, we decided to go for a walk to calm our selves down, and as we were, yep, we saw more!!!

guy rigoni with his fionce, and one of the roccer brothers, we're not too sure which one though.
wink.gif
so after our fun loving day, we i lost my wallet, which eventually i found so into the movie's we went.
just when we thaught nothing else could and would happen, while everyone is getting into their seats... who else but guy rigoni and his fionce come and sit right in the seats infront of us. AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

so now you know what we went through... fun huh???

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

well well well.... if it isn't the little weasle sneaking in the bushes spaying on woey, robbo, green, farmer, simmonds and brown having lunch!
biggrin.gif

Poor blocks they got very very very scared as you would when you see us but then again dee*gal over here gave me a heart attack TWICE, but thats ok it was a pay back and i deserved it
wink.gif

To tell you the truth its Friday the 13th so really its not such a big thing that everything today was just spooky... but good spooky of course!
smile.gif

Mish robbo was having a healthy lunch... he was hungry shoving all that food down his throat... he needs some food for his long journey as he is "going away" (LOL, ok ok sorry no more private jokes)
Well guys you can believe us but you probably won't... then again we got to dine with them and see a movie with Rigoni who was shaking his booty (no not that way
tongue.gif
) to the groovy sounds of "save the last dance"!

WELL AS YOU CAN IT WAS A VERY GOOD FRIDAY!
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

hmm well very good i think. yes well its better when u see them all the time, but im gladu girls r happy, and that it obviously fulfils your life to see your favourtie players and harass them. congratulations to both of u.

awww those poor babies, u scared them. what do u think u r doing? they will be mentally scarred for life now. You will have to pay for the endless amounts of therapy they will have to have. actually i dont think the judge will let u pay for the therapy, cos u will be in breach of your restraining orders
tongue.gif
man those poor boys. if any of them have a bad game, you 2 r copping the blame. serioulsy, it will be all your fault.

Anyways i hope u had fun, and this is like the gazillionth time ive heard this story so u guys can count yourselves lucky that u only have to read it, and u can edit out the bits u dont want to hear.
tongue.gif
ha just giving u s**t again. god i luv this

Chow
biggrin.gif

------------------
I would like to say that i believe in God and i believe in karma. why i exist beats the %$#^ out of me !!!

so girls, what did you think of the movie???!!!!!

Thought it was pretty good myself, just wanna know what others thought, thats of course if you could take ur eyes off..hmm..no-one in particular
wink.gif
!!!
smile.gif

ohhhh... bitchiness is creeping slowly! i can just feel the jelousy...
biggrin.gif

Welcome 5_little_devil_9 as you can see this is one of those "bla bla bla" topics... we actually have some good topics on here! I SWEAR WE DO... just coz you can't see them doesn't mean they are not there!
wink.gif

Ok well vanders the movie was great... i actually didn't know what to expect but it was better than i though and i reccomend it to all of you! HAPPY NOW???
tongue.gif

pft...
GO DEES!
smile.gif

------------------
Footy. It was just a sport.
But now it's also a business.
However, according to the fans it's a religion,where the people rule!

The Mighty Melbourne Demons- My passion, My obsession!

yay, thankyou nicki!!!
oh ooops, i meant to say or and I went to training today...
biggrin.gif

GO DEES!!!

------------------
I luv shane woewodin. and the mighty dees whether or not you like it!!!

Well I must say, what a great day that must have been. I am quite envious!

------------------
The Melbourne Football Club: Tradition, Heritage, Excitement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back