Current Jamal Khashoggi

Remove this Banner Ad

Trump has dispatched Gina Haskel, director of the CIA to Turkey ahead of Erdogan's tell all truth bomb that could blow up the Middle East.
The Middle East is not going to blow up. However, Trump is going to have to eat humble pie for backing the wrong man.
Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud - You're fired.

The Middle East is not going to blow up. However, Trump is going to have to eat humble pie for backing the wrong man.
Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud - You're fired.

hah yer I think MbS is a goner.

Did you listen to Erdogan's rather reserved naked truth presser? I was lucky and had a great translator on the first link clicked, he's playing the long game.

Last words.

“I’m suffocating … Take this bag off my head, I’m claustrophobic …” these are said to be Jamal Khashoggi’s last words before his horrific murder inside the Saudi consulate in Istanbul.

Mr Khashoggi, a Saudi journalist, suffocated to death while his head was covered with a plastic bag — according to the head of investigations at the Turkish Daily Sabah newspaper.

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/n...d/news-story/c93167367e6bc7dc67e9eb15b94d4806

Khashoggi being called a "journalist" in very misleading.

He wrote for the WaPo opinion pages ... pushing his own agenda. Even his time editing Al Watan was more about Saudi government comms than journalism.

Khashoggi was very good friends with none other than ... Osama Bin Laden ... and acted as his kind of media point man in the West before he got too hot to handle. In Robert Fisk's magesterial "The Great War For Civilisation", which features every gangster, warlord, general, spy, agent, crook, killer, guerilla leader, freedom fighter, suicide bomber, assasin etfc in the Middle East over the last 70 years, who features introducing Robert to Bin Laden, back when Bin Laden was our guy in Afghanistan but ... Jamal Khashoggi.

He was a long time Saudi court and political player and was doing that when he got whacked. Not the first Saudi dissident to get whacked, won't be the last, and I have lots more symtahy for the women killed and jailed for wanting basic rights than I do him.

Khashoggi being called a "journalist" in very misleading.

He wrote for the WaPo opinion pages ... pushing his own agenda. Even his time editing Al Watan was more about Saudi government comms than journalism.

Khashoggi was very good friends with none other than ... Osama Bin Laden ... and acted as his kind of media point man in the West before he got too hot to handle. In Robert Fisk's magesterial "The Great War For Civilisation", which features every gangster, warlord, general, spy, agent, crook, killer, guerilla leader, freedom fighter, suicide bomber, assasin etfc in the Middle East over the last 70 years, who features introducing Robert to Bin Laden, back when Bin Laden was our guy in Afghanistan but ... Jamal Khashoggi.

He was a long time Saudi court and political player and was doing that when he got whacked. Not the first Saudi dissident to get whacked, won't be the last, and I have lots more symtahy for the women killed and jailed for wanting basic rights than I do him.

It was the way he died and where that was so shocking, the Saudis think they're untouchable. And maybe they are.

With the recent Hamas attack on Israelis and their war response, I've been seeing a lot of intercepted phone recordings of Gazans being promoted by Israel. Israel are world leaders in spyware, their most controversial and highly sought hacking software is Pegasus, developed by the Israeli cyber-arms company NSO Group.

The reason I'm bringing it up is because it was found in Jamal Khashoggi's wife's phone through the investigation. It had been installed manually prior to his murder when she was detained at an airport for several hours.

Pegasus even hacked in to the encrypted Whatsapp

NSO denies any involvement.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With the recent Hamas attack on Israelis and their war response, I've been seeing a lot of intercepted phone recordings of Gazans being promoted by Israel. Israel are world leaders in spyware, their most controversial and highly sought hacking software is Pegasus, developed by the Israeli cyber-arms company NSO Group.

The reason I'm bringing it up is because it was found in Jamal Khashoggi's wife's phone through the investigation. It had been installed manually prior to his murder when she was detained at an airport for several hours.

Pegasus even hacked in to the encrypted Whatsapp

NSO denies any involvement.
I don't think there is any mystery, it's publicly reported that MBS rang Bibi to 'renew the license' for Pegasus, so in a sense NSO didn't hack the phone, someone else did with their software. The Saudi got caught using it against a female Saudi activist - read here The Karma bus meant this stuffed it up for NSO future use. I suspect it was probably Saudi incompetence that left traces of Pegasus rather than a problem with the software itself. Here I am blaming the user, I could get a job at a IT Help Desk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back