Jamarra Ugle-Hagan is the next big thing

Remove this Banner Ad

The real sliding doors moment is a 20-year old key forward personally slamming the Dees premiership window shut after signing 5-6 mega contracts and tapping out on 1 flag.

You love to see you it!
ROAR!
Or should I say BARK!
The dogs have their mojo back, that was a tenacious win.

Good to see BigFooty can still celebrate a young kid's breakout game rather than have pathetic slap fights over him being either the next Buddy Franklin or the next Jack Watts.

Oh wait no
I must admit I cannot understand the mentality of actively wishing for a young player with potential to fail...

Old Mate is the same on the Cam Rayner thread....absolutely jerking himself raw at the prospect of Rayner having a poor game or getting injured.

Cops it more than he should and has struggled. But, last night was great. He could be the next big thing but Tomlinson was poor on him last night.

Funny that Danster is so off JUH but so on the underperforming Luke Jackson. The Dees would trade Jackson for JUH if the opportunity presented itself SO quickly this off-season.

the ball wouldn't have even gone down there if the umps actually pinned bont for holding the ball about 5 times the umps chose to look the other way after blatantly dropping the ball. A really frustrating game to watch. It's very deflating as a team to chase down blokes for 2 hours and not get rewarded frees you should be getting rewarded for. Throw in the Garcia fend off and then tackle no call also. Horrendous.
I actually thought Melbourne most certainly got the rub of the green with the umps yesterday evening

because it shows how corrupt the afl is. The closed the door on the NGA academy picks just after you guys got your last pick in. Even though the AFL wold've known one year out that an NGA prospect will probably go pick 1. but sure, lets wait and cap the benefits of the flawed system until after the dogs get some additional depth in their forward line. Lets not let other teams the next year reap their rewards.
Brilliant. A Melbourne fan complaining that the AFL is corrupt because, in his own estimation, it unfairly assisted a rival club.

Bankrolled by the AFL for years - you can almost taste the stench of entitlement wafting from the above post. danster168 - a true master of irony.

Brilliant. A Melbourne fan complaining that the AFL is corrupt because, in his own estimation, it unfairly assisted a rival club.

Bankrolled by the AFL for years - you can almost taste the stench of entitlement wafting from the above post. danster168 - a true master of irony.

The best part is - he says he’s not a good footballer 😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a real sliding doors moment. If Jake Lever plays, he gets 3 possessions, 0 goals and probably gets dropped the following week. He converted well that's about all I'll give him.
If: I hadn't read any of your previous posts on Bigfooty.

Then: I would've suggested that this game was a real sliding doors moment for you, one where you lost your objective grip on reality.

17 other teams in the competition would trade their first for him if given the chance.

Some players just take longer. Some even need a GF and their team-mate to injure their shoulder before stepping up to the plate and becoming a 700+ goal kicker (yes, it still hurts). Others stamp their authority early and never look back.

JUH's final goal last night was reminiscent of Franklin, 2007 elimination final. Whether he is even half as successful as Buddy, time will tell. But most footy fans who can put their biases aside deserve to enjoy the ride without half-baked carping from fans of an organisation that resembles a charity more than it does a football club.

If: I hadn't read any of your previous posts on Bigfooty.

Then: I would've suggested that this game was a real sliding doors moment for you, one where you lost your objective grip on reality.
Brilliant! I whole heartedly wanted a Melbourne victory but his incessant sulking outweighs even the biggest flog WBD supporters

JUH's final goal last night was reminiscent of Franklin, 2007 elimination final. Whether he is even half as successful as Buddy, time will tell. But most footy fans who can put their biases aside deserve to enjoy the ride without half-baked carping from fans of an organisation that resembles a charity more than it does a football club.
The Buddy comparisons were always ridiculous - especially since Marra is more mark and lead than freak 100kg runner and Buddy is one of the greatest players in the history of the game.

Fortunately for us, with Naughton up and going Marra only ever has to become a no 2 forward. Good chance he'll get there.

The Buddy comparisons were always ridiculous - especially since Marra is more mark and lead than freak 100kg runner and Buddy is one of the greatest players in the history of the game.

Fortunately for us, with Naughton up and going Marra only ever has to become a no 2 forward. Good chance he'll get there.
Where will Darcy be playing for the dogs?

Where will Darcy be playing for the dogs?

Not sure at this stage.

I am assuming it’ll either be a KPD or ruck/forward.

Ultimately you’d expect he takes that 2nd ruck/KPF role but given we’re reportedly in for Lobb (and have Naughton/Bruce/JUH as KPFs already) and our main deficiency is in defence maybe he starts as a KPD.

Also a chance English moves on in a couple of years and he ends up first ruck.

17 other teams in the competition would trade their first for him if given the chance.

Some players just take longer. Some even need a GF and their team-mate to injure their shoulder before stepping up to the plate and becoming a 700+ goal kicker (yes, it still hurts). Others stamp their authority early and never look back.

That's the thing, taken a couple of years but in games played it's not much. Has more goals then buddy at the same games played I think.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back