Recommitted Jamarra Ugle-Hagan [contract extension to end of 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

Edwards who’s just cracked the Eagles team? Didn’t he make it clear to Adelaide he wasn’t interested in them?
It was more that Adelaide were not wedded to drafting him and they agreed to allow him to go in the open draft without academy matching rights to maximise his chances of getting drafted.

Edwards’ manager Michael Doughty told The Advertiser he was “disappointed” by the Crows decision but was pleased the youngster could now move on.

In a statement, Adelaide confirmed it would not lodge the paperwork for the young Glenelg midfielder.

“We want to be fair to him and ensure he has every opportunity to enter the AFL system and the open draft looms as the best option.

This has to be the weirdest, most made up sounding trade discussion I've heard.

"19 year old kpf prospect with no match fitness and who is maybe 10 kgs too light for his role at senior level disappointed not be be breaking into serious premiership contending side"

I think the big reason is that his "influencer" other half thought she was onto a sure thing, having someone that would help her rack up 'likes' on instagram (or whatever that thing is called) but with him not playing in the seniors her popularity is dropping so if he changed clubs the interest (in her) would grow again.

Luckily for the Dogs draft camp starts in a few months and a new #1 draft prospect will be named (Collingwood better hide Daicos) so hopefully these problems will be transferred to someone else.

I think the big reason is that his "influencer" other half thought she was onto a sure thing, having someone that would help her rack up 'likes' on instagram (or whatever that thing is called) but with him not playing in the seniors her popularity is dropping so if he changed clubs the interest (in her) would grow again.

Luckily for the Dogs draft camp starts in a few months and a new #1 draft prospect will be named (Collingwood better hide Daicos) so hopefully these problems will be transferred to someone else.

He is a #1 picks fro ever now ask Watts... and I cant see Collingwood successfully hiding ND. He will be top5

To be frank, the 'report' isn't exactly ground breaking. I mean high draft not playing could be prised loose isn't exactly ground breaking journalism.

If there was clubs linked or quotes even from an insider then perhaps it could be taken more seriously than the hyperbole it currently is.

Pure

could be a chance of landing at geelong. Say that because he was working closely with our development squad for years before the zones got changed last minute. Developed a bond with stokes etc at our club and is a regional kid at heart.

if we pushed enough he might bite.

Not a chance..

You have no draft picks or decent young talent that would come close to satisfying the Dogs in a trade.

Be careful with the agitating missus. We lost Tim Kelly for that and all we got was a lousy Coleman medallist forward.

He is a #1 picks fro ever now ask Watts... and I cant see Collingwood successfully hiding ND. He will be top5

Once his other half moves to a new #1 pick his motivation to play football may pick up to where it was before she came along

ND will be a good player, as long as the pies keep the "influencers' away from him

Once his other half moves to a new #1 pick his motivation to play football may pick up to where it was before she came along

ND will be a good player, as long as the pies keep the "influencers' away from him

The Dogs are doing the right thing...gees how long has it taken the kid CCJ to get a game at Rich. Plenty dont get a game at geelong in year 1. If he was not doing the times he would not be selected.

Be careful with the agitating missus. We lost Tim Kelly for that and all we got was a lousy Coleman medallist forward.

No offence, but a minority of Geelong supporters treatment of Tim Kelly's partner on Instagram (even when he was still playing at Geelong was below the belt/way out of line..

And I don't think it's fair to bring JUH's girlfriend into this discussion either.

Leave players families and partners out of all this unfounded rumour mongering/innuendo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No offence, but a minority of Geelong supporters treatment of Tim Kelly's partner on Instagram (even when he was still playing at Geelong was below the belt/way out of line..

And I don't think it's fair to bring JUH's girlfriend into this discussion either.

Leave players families and partners out of all this unfounded rumour mongering/innuendo.
Fair call. I wasn't the one who brought it up. You're also right that it was a very small minority

the world is full of idiots. Did you see the treatment duncan got for being concussed. I agree on the fam stuff

could be a chance of landing at geelong. Say that because he was working closely with our development squad for years before the zones got changed last minute. Developed a bond with stokes etc at our club and is a regional kid at heart.

if we pushed enough he might bite.
Zone changed last minute? He was in our squad for at least 3 years before being drafted.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back