Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Just watching him tear it up vs the Falcons so far today. He’s been in terrific form over the past month of under 18s and school footy.
Surely he deserves his own thread ?
I’ll keep updating his stats from today’s game

*Edit Jamarra finally gets drafted tonight and becomes a Western Bulldogs player. After some ups and downs during Covid we finally arrive at the draft. In December!! We were cheated of the opportunity to see him play and develop this year as a top age player. We thought the AFL may change the rules of the academies and take him from us entirely. But he’s finally a bulldog!! Good luck kid.

Last edited:

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Can anyone clarify what exactly are the chances that any rule changes will effect us getting Jamarra ?
Surely any rule changes are put in to effect after the current crop are placed in to their appropriate clubs ?

I've been on his hype train early, the lid is off. Kid's a freak.

Let's take Elijah Taylor at the draft this year and we could have one of the most freakish forwardline in the comp in 2021.

Cadillac

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Your boy is a gun Mofra
51B85B8B-4ABA-4704-B949-645C271C1F5E.jpeg

Kicked 4 goals today.

Kicked 3 in his last game against Sandy.

And 5 in his game prior against Calder.

Oh, and the week earlier for his school team he kicked 9.

He is tracking to be a top 3 pick. My pants are off.

For folks that have seen him, is he AFL ready physically? Does he need a couple of preseason to start having an impact?
Not really, would be a mid season player
Has gained around 8kg since last year and still is growing

He will be that forward that be great on the lead but will struggle against afl bodies atm

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
I heard he is only in year ten but came second in his schools first team’s b&f playing chb?

Is that right?

I heard he is only in year ten but came second in his schools first team’s b&f playing chb?

Is that right?
Unsure about that but did play under 18s footy last season at age 15 and played through rebels final series

Charlie Bucket

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Is that right?

Correct. Was a bottom age player in the schools 1st 18. Nothing but praise from anyone involved in his football the last 12 months.
The way he’s currently going, could very well be a Pick 1 prospect next year.

bullish23

Premiership Player
Oct 2, 2002
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Arsenal
Correct. Was a bottom age player in the schools 1st 18. Nothing but praise from anyone involved in his football the last 12 months.
The way he’s currently going, could very well be a Pick 1 prospect next year.

Thxs. So assuming he goes to us then his first year at the club will also be his final year at school.

I love the Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti song, but I can't find lyrical inspiration in Jamarra Ugle-Hagan
and it irks me creatively.

Deserves his own paddock like Carey and Pagan,
Take us to the top four like Brisbane and Fagan.
Surely a hyphen is inspiration enough?

Back