Bulldogs Eyewitness -The Social Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Also I dare say Mia Fev has access to a lotttt more money right now than JUH, I hardly doubt that’s all she’s looking for
I don’t think anyone has suggested she’s in it for his money. I think it’s more that she seeks publicity for a living. We all want JUH to knuckle down and develop with as little pressure as possible. This relationship won’t help that.

58a7980394145be58407f6a76b7b53cf.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As long as he trains hard and doesn't get too far ahead/full of himself (i.e. Stringer), I honestly couldnt care less who the kid is dating.

Good on him.

Forming an opinion of someone literally because of their age and gender though scrag
No one has formed an opinion on Mia based on age or gender, it is purely on one word - influencer. These people aim to make a living by getting attention and good or bad doesn't matter. If Marra was dating a 42 year old male influencer I would be equally concerned (well actually more concerned - and due to age not sexual preference).

If your referring to the fact that I specified that she is 21 in my initial post that is only to highlight the age gap which I also find a little concerning. In my experience there is a massive developmental difference between an 18 year old straight out of high school and a 21 year old who has been around a bit more.

My primary concern with the relationship is that Marra is being used.

Win % while dating Mia Fevola:
Josh Battle - 0%
Daniel Rioli - 79%

Win % while not dating Mia Fevola:
Josh Battle - 43%
Daniel Rioli - 60%

What I take away from this is Mia Fevola's boyfriends are progressively successful. Based on the trend, Jamarra will win 158% of his matches while dating Mia Fevola but only 77% post-relationship.

We need to keep them together for as long as possible.

Win % while dating Mia Fevola:
Josh Battle - 0%
Daniel Rioli - 79%

Win % while not dating Mia Fevola:
Josh Battle - 43%
Daniel Rioli - 60%

What I take away from this is Mia Fevola's boyfriends are progressively successful. Based on the trend, Jamarra will win 158% of his matches while dating Mia Fevola but only 77% post-relationship.

We need to keep them together for as long as possible.
Battle progressed in the wrong direction

Remove this Banner Ad

Back