Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan

Cadillac

Premium Gold
Mar 25, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
USC Trojans
Hope to see a few of you down there to witness the birth of Buddy 2-0 at Marvel today. It feels amazing that “The Chosen one” will be a Bulldog in 2020!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Th3 DoG FaTh3R

Team Captain
Jan 13, 2011
Child of Ghaia
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Manchester United, Cobras
#29 for Chargers is Finlay Macrae, brother of Jack. Keep and eye out for Noah Anderson’s disposal in the midfield today. For mine, he is drifting in my ratings. As a forward he is clean and damaging but his disposal under pressure in the midfield last week in the prelim was average at best. Numerous missed targets that are unbecoming of a potential Number 1 pick

Testekill

Don't look at me like that
Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Footscray Bulldogs, Williamstown
Turn on the stream and Marra takes a really strong mark although he missed the shot.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Testekill

Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Kid is popping up a lot so far, just need to work on his body and his set shots and he'll be golden.

Testekill

Dec 3, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Im very pleased to see that he is raw and skinny. Aint a man child like kieran collins, reece mackenzie, toyd etc.
Yeah he's super lanky so he's not just a huge dude beating up on kids. I did note that he's not particular big across the shoulders which is often indicative of how much muscle mass a person can comfortably put on before it starts negatively effecting ones body.

Top Bottom