Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Jamarra is pretty engaged online with the club and some of the players. Liking and commenting on posts regularly, even doing so in the last 24hrs.
What kind of psychopath does that when behind the scenes they’re trying to find a way out?

I call a master troll job!!

That is a troll that deserves some respect. How many they fooled in such a short space of time.

Well that's the that then. Sounds believable. I reckon we try and get the best deal we can, maybe a couple of third rounders. Looks like now we can't even keep the guaranteed indigenous players who are tied to us. Gordon has to go after this, his hollow words about recruiting indigenous players make his position untenable.

Well that's the that then. Sounds believable. I reckon we try and get the best deal we can, maybe a couple of third rounders. Looks like now we can't even keep the guaranteed indigenous players who are tied to us. Gordon has to go after this, his hollow words about recruiting indigenous players make his position untenable.
Maybe we could try trade him off for one of Essendon's young future superstars like Matt Guelfi or Will Snelling?

One thing I have noticed clicking on Bomberblitz for the first time - why the * does it look like a modern website while WOOF looks like it was created in 1997 and never once updated. Completely unusable

One thing I have noticed clicking on Bomberblitz for the first time - why the fu** does it look like a modern website while WOOF looks like it was created in 1997 and never once updated. Completely unusable
Someone at bomberblitz is very IT savvy. They should get a job at EFC maintaining spreadsheets

Isn't that... not even slightly how it works? "Give us a first rounder and we'll trade you our academy kid?"
Until they introduce live player trading at the draft, it is literally impossible to happen. Only way we trade him is a year later. If he hated the Dogs, he just wouldn't commit to us pre-draft and let anyone take him, then seek trade to Bombers/Geelong the following year. The original post didn't really make any sense

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jammarra will be a Bulldog next year, I guarantee that.

Have a listen to the podcast with Cal Twomey.

Anyone trying to s**t stir trouble with the kid, can * off now.

Just a subtle reminder to s**t stirrers from other clubs....don't visit here unless you want a long holiday.

First and only warning.

Just a subtle reminder to sh*t stirrers from other clubs....don't visit here unless you want a long holiday.

First and only warning.
I’ve been the only one to come here so far and haven’t stirred up anything, I’m sure as a draft watcher I can visit to give my thoughts on the kid from time to time :)

I’ve been the only one to come here so far and haven’t stirred up anything, I’m sure as a draft watcher I can visit to give my thoughts on the kid from time to time :)
Give your thoughts on the kid by all means but don't come on here spreading unsubstantiated rumours... ok?

?? I didn’t post any rumours mate
The first post you made on this thread described an unsubstantiated story from a person who claims to be a family member of Jamara's that was negative about the club and their prospects of recruiting him. You started this utter garbage. Go somewhere else if you want to regurgitate utter crap from the Bomber propaganda website.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back