Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Tim English affect
I remember Ayce Cordy weighing in at over 100kg and looking like he’d blow away in the wind.

If we cut the crap, we can all agree that JUH is a doggies player in 2021 - it will hapPen.

if we lose Dunkleycan we get Treloar — Dunks to Essendon- Treloar to Dogs and Collingwood get Essendon’s Pick 7 and perhaps players thrown in - I can see that happening.

It sounds like Adelaide are not considering even attempting to draft Jamarra based on an interview this morning.

Effectively saying that there's no point even trying as the Dogs will definitely match.

I like where this is headed. They make a fair point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He tested in the combine today. 6th in the 20m sprint (2.897 seconds) and equal 5th in running vertical jump (86cm)

Regardless of his weight, he has a very solid base to work on. He’s clearly not going to be one of those skinny kids who struggles to put on weight.

The Buddy comparisons are somewhat lazy, but he definitely has a similar frame and will fill out much like he did IMO.

I’m all for Crows getting pick 2 now as well if they’ll pass then.
I do wonder if this statement is the groundwork to justify the nod and the wink “we won’t bid on him” if you trade 12 to us.

Yea this is most likely what's happening. We probably have a under the table deal where they won't bid on JUH, so they are just laying the groundwork in the media to get ahead of any claims of negligence for not bidding on him at #1.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back