Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

Just put together a video of Jamarras involvements in the Futures match. May have missed a few but got the main ones.
Not really worth doing one for Nick Stevens although he's the player who hits up Jamarra for his shot on half time.

I've seen better highlights TBH. Are you trying to drive down his value? :think:

I really like the little knock on he does in that game. Was in defence and would have been immediately tackled if he took possession but has the awareness to not grab the ball but punch it back to a team mate in the clear. That awareness ended in a goal at the other end when it could otherwise have been a scoring chance for the opposition.

Just put together a video of Jamarras involvements in the Futures match. May have missed a few but got the main ones.
Not really worth doing one for Nick Stevens although he's the player who hits up Jamarra for his shot on half time.

Super exciting talent, first I’ve really seen of him and there’s so much to like there. Yeah he missed a lot of targets hopefully just an off day, but his technique looked fine. A lot of those kicks weren’t far off and probably a bit ambitious I don’t think that’ll be too much of a problem with further development. Looked comfortable and natural off his opposite boot too. His movement through congestion and work at ground level was brilliant didn’t realise he had that to his game which is super exciting. Flys for everything and put in when chasing and tackling. Can’t wait to watch him develop!

He plays nothing like Buddy Franklin though.
If anything, he plays more like that Aaron kid some lucky team picked up at pick 9 a couple of years ago. The no 1 contested mark in the competition. JUH (at the lower level) gets more separation on his opponent though.

If anything, he plays more like that Aaron kid some lucky team picked up at pick 9 a couple of years ago. The no 1 contested mark in the competition. JUH (at the lower level) gets more separation on his opponent though.

Ok so stick JUH in full forward position, and Naughton in CENTRE half forward position.

I see a lot of a young josh Kennedy in him. Awesome on the lead.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so stick JUH in full forward position, and Naughton in CENTRE half forward position.
That seems to be the plan for Naughts considering interviews have Bruce pegged as a FF and Naughton out further.

The one thing that he does in a couple of clips that I've seen buddy do as well is rip the ball of someone who's being tackled and found enough space to use the ball.

Athletically he reminds me of Michael O'Loughlin

for those who have forgotten how good Mickey O was

A Micky O clone? If he's anything like that we'll be ecstatic. Freakshow, was simply never out of the contest.

Athletically he reminds me of Michael O'Loughlin

for those who have forgotten how good Mickey O was

Mickey O was a great player, but was 189 cm so a third tall at best. JUH already has several centimetres on him with the potential for further growth.

I still reckon the player JUH reminds me of most is Matthew Richardson, a very similar body type at a rangy, athletic 197 cm.

Richo had that seperation burst, soft hands in a marking contest and was athletic enough to finish 3rd in a Brownlow as a 33yo wingman.

800 career goals in generally poor teams is not too shabby, especially given his often erratic kicking.

Mickey O was a great player, but was 189 cm so a third tall at best. JUH already has several centimetres on him with the potential for further growth.

I still reckon the player JUH reminds me of most is Matthew Richardson, a very similar body type at a rangy, athletic 197 cm.

Richo had that seperation burst, soft hands in a marking contest and was athletic enough to finish 3rd in a Brownlow as a 33yo wingman.

800 career goals in generally poor teams is not too shabby, especially given his often erratic kicking.

At that stage Adam Goodes was playing Ruck - and the Duck was a big CHF at 192cm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back