Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched one of his highlight videos the other day.

the commentator said that they think he he being played out of position at full forward - and that he can play anywhere on the ground.

the next vision then has some footage of him doing some stoppage work out of the middle - his hands and movement seems similar to bontempelli.

He might end up being the perfect second ruck/forward rotating with English.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I watched one of his highlight videos the other day.

the commentator said that they think he he being played out of position at full forward - and that he can play anywhere on the ground.

the next vision then has some footage of him doing some stoppage work out of the middle - his hands and movement seems similar to bontempelli.

He might end up being the perfect second ruck/forward rotating with English.
He'd want to grow a bit to be a viable second ruck option.
Right now he projects as the best mark in his draft pool, perhaps the best in draft pools since Naughton. He'll start off as a mobile pocket/flanker type as he builds his frame and tank.

A great guy off the field as well. Shame his grandkids will be Tigers.

Unless they opt not to be taken as Father/son or father/daughter!

“Grandad should I nominate as f/s? Because otherwise the Dogs will take me with their pick.”
“Listen kid, I’ll (pay you to not nominate/thump you if you nominate/shave your dad’s head if you nominate)...”

A great guy off the field as well. Shame his grandkids will be Tigers.
Yea but if he ever randomly invites you for lunch or dinner to ‘chat’ about business opportunities because ‘you look like a go getter’ then beware!! He is massively into pyramid schemes and will try and recruit you... yes, he’s one of those people.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back