Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

This article was hilarious. All the points were ridiculous. Including getting a early draft pick for Bryce Gibbs. But the best one was convincing Jamarra to go to Adelaide.

This article was hilarious. All the points were ridiculous. Including getting a early draft pick for Bryce Gibbs. But the best one was convincing Jamarra to go to Adelaide.
That read like a 19 year old kid's internal monologue. Who is this Cam "Ranyer" they speak of? Nobody is giving up a pick for Gibbs, nor for Matt Crouch. Brad Crouch is ok as an inside mid but Ollie Wines looks set to leave at the end of this year and he'd have more currency, plus Port are a more attractive club right now if another player is involved in that deal.

They do realise that they will need to convince players to actually go there.... Why would you go to the Crows, when there is a far more attractive team in Port, who will be shopping for older players this year too.

Also, Thilthorpe is a worthy pick 1 & bidding on someone else would be a clear kick in the teeth to the local boy, who is also a KPF.

They do realise that they will need to convince players to actually go there.... Why would you go to the Crows, when there is a far more attractive team in Port, who will be shopping for older players this year too.

Also, Thilthorpe is a worthy pick 1 & bidding on someone else would be a clear kick in the teeth to the local boy, who is also a KPF.
I’m sure if they just explained to Thilthorpe why they did it he’d soon get over it.

IF we pass on Ugle-Hagan! Is the person who wrote that 11yo, or drunk, or possibly both?! Even Sloane is 30, so not sure exactly what value they would get clearing out all those players. You need to keep some leadership and experience. I would keep Sloane over Walker, but I'm not the Adelaide list manager. I'ma also not Patrick Morrow - if I was I would be embarrassed.

Old mate on Bomber Blitz continues to double down on his JUH rumour and has claimed there will be big news announced today.

Stay tuned, I guess.
JUH has still been liking Bulldogs posts online. Even last night

Old mate on Bomber Blitz continues to double down on his JUH rumour and has claimed there will be big news announced today.

Stay tuned, I guess.
I've called this as bullshit all along but I'd lying if I said him having the guts to call an announcement happening today doesn't have me a touch nervous...

Maybe that Crows "article" is correct!? Given the depth of analysis, I expect the announcement to be that we've traded Ugle-Hagan to the Crows in exchange for Laird, Sloane, at least one Crouch, McAsey, Daniel Talia's long-lost phone and Don Pyke's sense of humour.

I've called this as bullshit all along but I'd lying if I said him having the guts to call an announcement happening today doesn't have me a touch nervous...
It’s bullshit mate. Why would he be liking our clubs posts if he had a fallout with the club? It makes no sense .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My sauces are telling me Jamarra is set to announce a stage 6 lockdown starting last friday night after a bunch of vics snuck across some state borders so they could order KFC for a birthday party.

Stay tuned, I guess.
I missed the report on tonight's news. What did they say when it broke?

22 minutes
They'll obviously release the news tomorrow just ahead of the first bounce of the Ugle-Hagan Cup at 7.50pm.

I just hope we get something good in return for our asset at the end of the year, no doubt Dodoro will screw us over again in the trade which is the manner I understand he will be arriving to Essendon at year's end.

Stay tuned, I guess.
Marra posting his Western Bulldogs Indigenous Jumper design

Remove this Banner Ad

Back