Toast Jamarra Ugle-Hagan - Welcome to the club

Remove this Banner Ad

I was using those measurements aswell before I got the testing results afterwards, definitely 194cm.
Are you suggesting the 194cm is correct, or the 196cm?

Wouldn't the team sheets provided by the AFL be the more reliable source, or would they be using outdated data?

The team sheets are done by the clubs themselves not the AFL

194cm is the official testing until the combine is done.
So why wouldn't the 196cm figure be the most reliable? Or is it sourced from the beginning of the year or something

So why wouldn't the 196cm figure be the most reliable? Or is it sourced from the beginning of the year or something
The pre-season testing done by rookie-me is the most reliable data you could possibly get, as professional as it gets for getting accurate data especially the ones done in Victoria. It’s set up exactly the same for the proper combine, the vic state combine is held in the same place as the pre-season testing and done by rookie-me

The pre-season testing done by rookie-me is the most reliable data you could possibly get, as professional as it gets for getting accurate data especially the ones done in Victoria. It’s set up exactly the same for the proper combine, the vic state combine is held in the same place as the pre-season testing and done by rookie-me
That still doesn't tell me why the clubs data shouldn't be trusted though, as it's not outside the realm of possibility for JUH to grow 2cm since then. If there's concern over the methods of club testing, or if the numbers were all obtained at the same time, then I'd understand trusting the pre-season testing exclusively. Given they were performed at different times, I don't see why we couldn't trust that both were accurate at the time they were performed.

That still doesn't tell me why the clubs data shouldn't be trusted though, as it's not outside the realm of possibility for JUH to grow 2cm since then. If there's concern over the methods of club testing, or if the numbers were all obtained at the same time, then I'd understand trusting the pre-season testing exclusively. Given they were performed at different times, I don't see why we couldn't trust that both were accurate at the time they were performed.
I said before that the club measurement was done before the official testing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back