Traded James Aish (2013-2015)

Remove this Banner Ad

Shieeet, no wonder he's been hesitant to make a decision. I didn't expect that hard line stance at all.. Thought we were bluffing.

2015 Player Review: Part One

19 year-old James Aish carried a great weight of expectation on his shoulders in 2015 after a breakout season at the Lions in 2014. Despite moments of brilliance (claiming 21 possessions, five tackles and a goal in Round Three against Richmond), Aish was only able to play 11 games in 2015 due to a season-ending finger injury in the Club’s Round 17 loss to North Melbourne. The South Australian’s versatility was his greatest asset throughout the season, however, as he took up a number of roles around the ground as the Club attempted to deal with the team’s growing injury list. Out of contract, Aish is yet to indicate to the Lions his future playing intentions.

Good riddance princess.
I concur...

It is a real shame it has ended this way with so much angst on our part. His role in this remains somewhat bizzare, the truth of his intentions and when the decision was made will probably never surface. Personally, I have innate distrust for Picknose and no doubt this clouds my judgement about the integrity of Aish and the process.

On the one hand we have either been boned by a f*king royal princess or on the other, James is a young man of character who at the end of the day wanted to ply his trade somewhere else and no one can deny him that right - even if it has stuffed us around no end. I am a great believer in "what goes round, comes round" and Figjam got his just deserts by chasing fame and premiership glory at Collingwood.

Aish a Pie, Bastinac a Lion in three-way deal (my last Aish Roster Watch update *sob*)

JAMES Aish has finally made his way to Collingwood in a complicated three-way trade that will also send Ryan Bastinac to the Brisbane Lions.

Aish endured an agonising wait to see whether the Brisbane Lions would grant his requested move to the Holden Centre, with the Lions, Magpies and North Melbourne signing off on the deal just 90 minutes before the trade period ended at 2pm on Thursday.

You'd know better if you've watched him play. Classy at times but odd kicking decisions and style.

I have Downloaded some of his Games so I can Watch Full Games to get better Idea then just Highlights Package

Style means nothing Really.

Watched 1st half of the RD3 game vs Richmond. Think he makes good Descion by Hand but his Kicks did not get them off as he Kicked them in Traffic.

Sounds like he is Unconsitent which not a big Suprise as a Teenager

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back