budget

Team Captain
Apr 7, 2008
port pirie
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
cricket,
hi guys,id like to know a little about what people know of the real possibility of securing james aish in the not too distant future.is this just wishful thinking or could it be possible?

James is contracted to Brisbane until the end of 2015... I'm sure the club are keeping a keen watch on him and wouldn't surprise at all if he is Crow in 2016..

A midfield with Danger, Sloane, B. Crouch, M. Crouch, Aish, B. Smith, Douglas in the rotations would be a premiership midfield. I've only seen a little of Aish, I know he's going to be a gun though, but does is he slow? Does he have a little pace to him? That would be great if he possesses some pace.

I heard when he was drafted he was pretty dissapointed and had no intentions of staying in Brisbane. Just hope nothings changed

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully he's one of those ones we start working on "18 months to 2 years out". Would be nice to have a non-free agency player declare that they are leaving a club and demanding to be traded here for once.

I hope it's our turn to play Hawthorn then.
We are the only club that gives away gun players for chump change. Not to mention that most men have more class than to completely screw over the club that gave them their start. We really need to get better at identifying those 'quality people'.

If we want Aish, its going to cost us plenty.

We are the only club that gives away gun players for chump change. Not to mention that most men have more class than to completely screw over the club that gave them their start. We really need to get better at identifying those 'quality people'.

If we want Aish, its going to cost us plenty.
Gunston is the only one to really do that to us that I can recall.

I'm sure you could sight Tippett, but had we not made a stupid mistake ourselves then he would have been well worth the draft pick used to get him onto our list in the first place.

Neither Bock or Davis screwed us over either, if anything, Davis helped us out a bit.

Gunston is the only one to really do that to us that I can recall.

I'm sure you could sight Tippett, but had we not made a stupid mistake ourselves then he would have been well worth the draft pick used to get him onto our list in the first place.

Neither Bock or Davis screwed us over either, if anything, Davis helped us out a bit.
its funny with those two - bocky went almost with our blessing as he was older - davis made the same call and was seen as judas

i mean i was as angry at it at the time as anyone, but you'd be hard pressed not to do the exact same thing if given the opportunity

ive been hearing that the crows are keen on Lachie weller (about right for our pick), potentially to be used as trade bait for aish at the end of 2015. I wouldn't have thought that footy clubs would make draft decisions based on hypotheticals such as this one. Thoughts?

ive been hearing that the crows are keen on Lachie weller (about right for our pick), potentially to be used as trade bait for aish at the end of 2015. I wouldn't have thought that footy clubs would make draft decisions based on hypotheticals such as this one. Thoughts?
I quite like the look of Weller anyway, but no, no issues at all with that strategy provided there is no glaringly obvious talent we are missing at that pick. You have to allow for Aish changing his mind and wanting to stay. I guess he could be used for Mayes or a Suns player too.

Bottom line is you have to assume first and foremost Weller is good enough to be a 200 gamer - if yes then grab him with an eye open to the other stuff

Remove this Banner Ad

Back