James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest I would say almost any AFL player could pull chicks at any Club.

99-brownlow-wags4-600x400.jpg

But he's got a great personality.

We will see about that. I have both being very good players and even a chance to getting to Elite Status
Get your hand off it.....elite is the most over used word in the football circles and should be only reserved for out and champions i.e, Gaz, Carey, Judd etc...

Get your hand off it.....elite is the most over used word in the football circles and should be only reserved for out and champions i.e, Gaz, Carey, Judd etc...

I do agree with this sentiment. To me elite is a player capable of winning a game entirely on his own. Very very few players are in this category.

I would throw in Fyfe as another elite player.

I do agree with this sentiment. To me elite is a player capable of winning a game entirely on his own. Very very few players are in this category.

I would throw in Fyfe as another elite player.

Then there be no more then 5 elite players in the Comp

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It takes a special player to not be tagging and still get praised for not touching the ball. I'd call that elite.
Mackay has an elite manager

does every thread end up with DMac? Now that's elite
This thread degenerated into not a discussion about James Aish. However now that Collingwood have supposedly "put him on the table" would the Crows be still as interested as they were years ago. If the asking price for Gibbs is unattainable would we be better in keeping what we have and add James Aish at a much cheaper price?

This thread degenerated into not a discussion about James Aish. However now that Collingwood have supposedly "put him on the table" would the Crows be still as interested as they were years ago. If the asking price for Gibbs is unattainable would we be better in keeping what we have and add James Aish at a much cheaper price?
Cheaper? He's now on a 3 year contract and played well for us this year.. no way you'll be getting him cheaper

I would still be happy to have him at Adelaide, at the right price. Has potential and has shown some good signs. I believe he wanted to go to Collingwood originally because Scharenberg (his best mate) was there. Not going good for Scharenberg. Also was rumored that he went for the girls and party lifestyle. Maybe not all he thought it would be? Or maybe it was for the success that the media was telling us Collingwood were gonna have (lock them in for finals, most likely top-4)....guess they were just unlucky this year....

You guys put him on the trade table for cap space, of course he will come cheaper..... not interested though.... maybe Port
Sorry I just realised this was your board, thought it was the trading board... I usually don't bring my opinions to other teams boards if they're in disagreement.

Edit: I'm hoping it's the usual bs from Barrett because Aish impressed me in second half of season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back