Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

100% Agree. He never had good coaches at AFL Level. Can make Development Hard. Also no good development coaches to help

Unfortunately his issues are physical, i dont imagine he will be getting much quicker anytime soon. Plus he really isnt a gut runner either. Makes it tough as he is also very weak in his body by AFL standards.

Nope, but concidered he is a top 10 draft pick he is not producing to that level yet.
Needs to influence the game more and become damaging

Dude, you rip Langdon, and say this about Aishs efforts today? Aish was on Matt Young in the first quarter and got absolutely torched. Impey in the last and got absolutelt torched. And had like 10 touches all day playing a lot of midfield time.

Do u judge on the way people look, or their actual play and effectiveness?

Unfortunately his issues are physical, i dont imagine he will be getting much quicker anytime soon. Plus he really isnt a gut runner either. Makes it tough as he is also very weak in his body by AFL standards.

As he played out of Postion too

Dude, you rip Langdon, and say this about Aishs efforts today? Aish was on Matt Young in the first quarter and got absolutely torched. Impey in the last and got absolutelt torched. And had like 10 touches all day playing a lot of midfield time.

Do u judge on the way people look, or their actual play and effectiveness?
What are you dribbling about, did you even read my post? I never said he was good today!
But I'll take this bloke over Langdon everyday of the week

images

Is he though? I keep hearing this but he has played forward/wing/back and he still is struggling. What's he going to be? He's been in the backline for a while now and is still so inconsistent.

He is a Midfielder

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think he is. He is never going to big enough to go head to head against the other mids of the comp.

I would keep him at half back for a while longer. But where to after that if things keep stalling?

His Form Picked up at VFL when played down back

Yeah and fair enough they gave him time down there. But how long will it last with these inconsistent efforts? What to next?

The Whole AFL Side have Inconsistent Efforts

Another average player with no outstanding attributes.We seem to be overloaded with this type,thanks to Hine and Buckley.

He looked really unsure around the ball against the Dees, which I thought was fair enough with his face caved in. I was surprised he played that game so soon and with us having a bye the following week.

But no excuses today, he's not quick enough to play wing. He either inside midfield or not in the team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back