Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Or he needs to be given one position to play in for an extended period of time. Today he played forward and also on the wing. What happened to half-back?

God Knows. Bucks has come up with some other Stupid Idea from taking him back to the Wing again. So why did they send him back to HBF in the VFL?

Aish also have been at the Worst Coach and Developing Teams in the AFL since he was Drafted
Dave, at the end its only about one person, James Aish.
He has to go out and do the business. Then go out and do it again.
And again and again.

I'm sure he can do it, but at the moment he's playing at an ok medium level. Is it enough?
Let's just say, he's got to move up,some levels so he can gave a long fruitful career.

It's up to him.

How did he go top 10? He's the most basic footballer with no specialties. Can hit a target but that's about it; he's soft, isn't good one-on-one, doesn't attack, doesn't score, doesn't defend, just gets junk touches. Spud.

Well I guess then you could add:

Broomhead
WHE

As Spuds as well then

Dave, at the end its only about one person, James Aish.
He has to go out and do the business. Then go out and do it again.
And again and again.

I'm sure he can do it, but at the moment he's playing at an ok medium level. Is it enough?
Let's just say, he's got to move up,some levels so he can gave a long fruitful career.

It's up to him.

Might help IF he had Coaches and Develpoment Coach that know what they where Doing

Might help IF he had Coaches and Develpoment Coach that know what they where Doing
They know what they are doing.

Player must get ball, then do good things with ball. Do that continuously they are set.
Don't get ball enough... don't do good enough things with ball... guess who has less career games?

How did he go top 10? He's the most basic footballer with no specialties. Can hit a target but that's about it; he's soft, isn't good one-on-one, doesn't attack, doesn't score, doesn't defend, just gets junk touches. Spud.

Like so many players before him he went top 10 based on sanfl performances, which don't mean squat in the big league.
Throw in the family name, a couple of other small midfielders who never played at the highest level and there you have it.

Like so many players before him he went top 10 based on sanfl performances, which don't mean squat in the big league.
Throw in the family name, a couple of other small midfielders who never played at the highest level and there you have it.
He came 3rd in the RS iirc, probably due to him getting more games than most of his draft year because he played for a basket case club.

He isn't soft, has courage in the air which is a bonus, he's a very nice contested mark for his size, but his size is the problem, he's just too small and light framed, i'm not writing him off yet, IMO he just isn't ready, he really needs to bulk up over the next 2 years if he wants another contract.

Yawn. Come on TD, I know you love Aish but seriously, even his biggest advocate should realise he's really struggling?

OKAY - HE IS A DUD AND I HOPE HE GETS DE-LISTED AT SEASONS END AS HE IS A LIST CLOGGER

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If i recall correctly our coach was plucked from the SANFL to Brisbane and then Collingwood and he turned out ok....

Because he won two premierships in the SANFL. Hasn't improved since he was 16.

If i recall correctly our coach was plucked from the SANFL to Brisbane and then Collingwood and he turned out ok....

Thats right, Buckley was a star, but plenty of players are big in the sanfl but ordinary at the highest level.
Saadi Ghazi slayed them in the sanfl for gods sake.

With Pendles and Sidebottom and to a lesser extent De Goey already a bit one paced in the midfield, Aish was actually quite a poor recruiting choice.

Add that to Mayne and an inability to pick up a reliable seasoned backup key forward, and our recruiting team would be worried with this review underway. We are very lopsided.

images

You see, this is why I hate this term being used like this.

That looks ******* delicious. I bet its got genuine Madagascar vanilla bean in there, just magic.

Whereas the only delicious thing about Aish is his umbrella neglected girlfriend.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back