Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

All Aish has to do as a young player is keep knocking on the door and eventually it will happen. Personally I see him as a inside mid and he will cement his position in the side sooner rather than later. Has class written all over him, belief in himself and probably the club in him ain't there yet.

He can't complete tackles, not sure if they're half-hearted efforts or he's just not strong enough. Lock him in the gym over the summer and throw away the key. Still reckon he has a fair bit to offer us.

He can't complete tackles, not sure if they're half-hearted efforts or he's just not strong enough. Lock him in the gym over the summer and throw away the key. Still reckon he has a fair bit to offer us.

Shows his biggest Weakness in not Strong Enough for AFL Footy

Some of the women have bigger bodies than Aishy. I really don't think he'll ever put any size on.

Hine got this one very wrong........no offence Aishy but you don't make our team better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is a pity about his lack of size because he is quality by hand and foot and has footy smarts.
That summarises my thoughts about him. Duncan had the measure on him today but at least we have something to work with if we persist with him next year. Needs to work on his core strength but when you have players like Smith and Phillips in the side who can't kick, I'd rather we play Aish in the side.

It is a pity about his lack of size because he is quality by hand and foot and has footy smarts.

You can see its Holding him back as IF he was Stronger you see more of him

He has Footy Smarts and Clean with the Ball

I've got a feeling a change of coach is what Aish (and most of our list) needs to actually develop.

He is just an average player........it has nothing to do with the coach mate.

I've got a feeling a change of coach is what Aish (and most of our list) needs to actually develop.

Just coming on here to say that, new coach will do a few blokes wonders, let's face it not to many on our list who would be in career best form.

I'm really not sure how Aish is so weak and skinny yet so slow. I feel like he'll be stuck with the Kane Simpson body shape his entire career and it's just not working for him.

He either needs an extra yard of pace or to bulk up and push through packs.. dont see either happening though.

He worked tirelessly yesterday probably deserves more credit, was part of the action all day providing inside pressure. Definitely something to build on. I think his composure is sound for an inside mid, his vision and foot skills are excellent. Still young, still time to build into a very good player.

Was good yesterday. People saying he's not physically strong. Do I need to get my eyes checked, looks like his body is maturing/filling out. Liked him in the midfield still has big upside. Another preseason and in the gym would do him wonders.

Was good yesterday. People saying he's not physically strong. Do I need to get my eyes checked, looks like his body is maturing/filling out. Liked him in the midfield still has big upside. Another preseason and in the gym would do him wonders.

Also settling in 1 Postion and not Thrown around too much

Remove this Banner Ad

Back