Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Don't what Aish done but few love pot Shotting him when we Lose. Like Tonight.

Made 1 Terrible Mistake but outside that he Was Clean with the ball when most of his Teammates just kept Fumbling and Generally used it well.

Stood up in Final where some of Players did not

rand corp

Premiership Player
Oct 5, 2004
asia
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Collingwood
He's very courageous and gives his all, for a kid who absolutely dominated junior footy he has found the going tougher than even he probably expected.

He is not that quick on the burst and this hurts his game and he is not particularly silky, his disposal decisions are still very suspect under pressure so that he blindly kicks it to the opposition quite a bit. He is very good overhead for his size but that has less of an impact on his given the position he plays and our game-style.

I feel he is only now starting to get the best out of himself and I commend him for that, I like the player and feel he still has quite a bit of improvement in him if he can stay injury free. However, there will be many here who cannot reconcile the junior star with the good to very good but not elite player he is turning out to be.

He's very courageous and gives his all, for a kid who absolutely dominated junior footy he has found the going tougher than even he probably expected.

He is not that quick on the burst and this hurts his game and he is not particularly silky, his disposal decisions are still very suspect under pressure so that he blindly kicks it to the opposition quite a bit. He is very good overhead for his size but that has less of an impact on his given the position he plays and our game-style.

I feel he is only now starting to get the best out of himself and I commend him for that, I like the player and feel he still has quite a bit of improvement in him if he can stay injury free. However, there will be many here who cannot reconcile the junior star with the good to very good but not elite player he is turning out to be.

When players are Taken in Top 10 the Expectations might be too big for the Players

MarkT2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 3, 2009
Melb
AFL Club
Collingwood

Screams over trade to Adelaide to me. I really like his effort but we might just get a better than tote odds deal from Adelaide who desperately want locals.

Screams over trade to Adelaide to me. I really like his effort but we might just get a better than tote odds deal from Adelaide who desperately want locals.

Well then we could Trade Quite a Few Players as well then.

Let Trade Josh Thomas back to Qld as Well Then

He seems to be a whipping boy for some. He wasn’t prolific yesterday, but he was good in the contests he was in, I can’t recall him having missed tackles / shirked contests, his disposal was ok.
Did I miss something or is the gripe that he just doesn’t do enough on balance?
Their KPPs were always going to cause us headaches and maybe Moore / Reid would have been better suited, but they are also injury prone and Aish didn’t select himself, match committee did.

He seems to be a whipping boy for some. He wasn’t prolific yesterday, but he was good in the contests he was in, I can’t recall him having missed tackles / shirked contests, his disposal was ok.
Did I miss something or is the gripe that he just doesn’t do enough on balance?
Their KPPs were always going to cause us headaches and maybe Moore / Reid would have been better suited, but they are also injury prone and Aish didn’t select himself, match committee did.

He is the New Collingwood Whipping Boy.

Seems after most loses he is the 1st Player to get Bagged even when he plays good.

He Did quite a Good Job down back in the GF

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Glad Aish does not read social media as he would not want to stay at Collingwood and I bet Some Pies Fans Would Love That:rolleyes:
Many many players should never read bigfooty as at some point they all get pooed on - big time.
Often by life's high achievers :rolleyes:

ottoman

Norm Smith Medallist
May 13, 2014
Istanbul
AFL Club
Collingwood
He is the New Collingwood Whipping Boy.

Seems after most loses he is the 1st Player to get Bagged even when he plays good.

He Did quite a Good Job down back in the GF
I know you love him Dave but sometimes your love of certain players blinds you. The truth was he was awful yesterday.
Him and Thomas were invisible.
Some other players had down days as well but these two were our worst.
Contributed nothing.
I still like both of them as players but the cold hearted truth is they were putrid yesterday.

Back