Oppo Camp James Aish, (Traded to Freo 2019)

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi all - I thought we'd continue on with the player watch threads where we can post specific articles referring to Aish and discuss player specific topics.

I'll add some information to kick things off but anything you see on James Aish - throw it in here :thumbsu:

Collingwood Bio

Wiki Bio

Trade details

Gary Ablett helps Aish

151021_aishrelease300.jpg

Last edited:

Can't say I'm a fan of the player watch threads. Seems a bit Essendon Board to me. An attempt at sanitising the place too much. It doesn't need to be neat. It just needs interesting content. I can see myself vacantly scrolling past player x's thread without bothering opening it. Like I do with the welcome threads. Big thumbs down.

Can't say I'm a fan of the player watch threads. Seems a bit Essendon Board to me. An attempt at sanitising the place too much. It doesn't need to be neat. It just needs interesting content. I can see myself vacantly scrolling past player x's thread without bothering opening it. Like I do with the welcome threads. Big thumbs down.
:eek:

image.gif

So this Aish guy, I think he'll be a gun.

He's skills will help us.

You read the Essendon board? :rolleyes:

There's plenty of threads to vacantly scroll past that don't suit everyone but I'll keep an eye out for your Big thumbs up thread :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well it's this or you can have Multiple Threads about the Same Person on the Front Page

Have you ever seen how the player watch threads function when they get run as a dumping ground for the majority of content on a player?
Nope

Have you ever seen how the player watch threads function when they get run as a dumping ground for the majority of content on a player?
ps I just like using big lobowski memes

I agree, it's been done before. It looks s**t. Please don't make a thread for every player.
The thing is, there already is multiple threads for each player but most are too lazy to go looking. The look of the board will hardly change as threads not being used or discussed won't even appear on the front page.

These player threads are just for player specific articles that's all but if you want to continue to raise individual threads for anything and everything that's fine.

The thing is, there already is multiple threads for each player but most are too lazy to go looking. The look of the board will hardly change as threads not being used or discussed won't even appear on the front page.

These player threads are just for player specific articles that's all but if you want to continue to raise individual threads for anything and everything that's fine.

I'm just with Quicky in that in that make a board look very vanilla, some boards have player threads and that's about it and you have to crawl through a lot of mundane posts to find anything worthwhile.

But if we still making different threads it should be alright.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back