Recommitted James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

Looked like he was always confused playing footy, looked like he was playing hot potato most of the time.

There's talk around Aish to Adelaide, Cameron to Brisbane and Schache to Collingwood.

Obviously would need picks to go the way of Adelaide.

Could see 36 and 18 to Adelaide to help facilitate.

Pretty much the only way I'd like to see Schache in the black and white

There's talk around Aish to Adelaide, Cameron to Brisbane and Schache to Collingwood.

Why would anyone take Aish? He's an absolute bust.

Why would anyone take Aish? He's an absolute bust.
He's a south Australian, actually coms from a pretty big SA footy family. He played SANFL as an under aver, so he's got links there.

A SA team might be able to get a bit more out of him than Collingwood or Brisbane have. He has a bit more to play for.

All speculation of course.

He probably worth more to Adelaide or Port in terms of trade value, than any other club.

But yeah, I get where you're coming from.

Aish -Hahahahaha

Maynard who we were set to take with our next pick before the Pies snuck in before us will be who'll be asking for.

Scharenberg and an exchange of picks might get us interested.....but Aish ain't likely to interest us given we were an option and showed interest when he wanted out at the Lions....he summarily gave us the finger then and has done nothing but spud it up since.

He's a south Australian, actually coms from a pretty big SA footy family. He played SANFL as an under aver, so he's got links there.

A SA team might be able to get a bit more out of him than Collingwood or Brisbane have. He has a bit more to play for.

All speculation of course.

He probably worth more to Adelaide or Port in terms of trade value, than any other club.

But yeah, I get where you're coming from.

Yeah I know about him he played for Brisbane before you ruined him :p

Aish -Hahahahaha

Maynard who we were set to take with our next pick before the Pies snuck in before us will be who'll be asking for.

Scharenberg and an exchangeof picksmight get usinterested.....but Aish ain't likely to interest us given we were an option and showed interest when he wanted out at the Lions....he summarily gave us the finger then and has done nothing but spud it up since.
Trust me, I get it.

But also understand, Maynard is going nowhere, he's love by the club and the fans. Scharenberg, whilst an SA boy, you wouldn't expect that he moves this year.

Aish, whilst he hasn't performed to date, is worth more to Collingwood as a player than to delist or to trade for peanuts.

It's a means to get this deal done. Cameron wants out to Brisbane, and whilst no one ever equally wins a trade, this is a way that all teams fill needs, with Adelaide getting a first rounder back for Cameron and a previous top 10 pick.

After what happen to Troy Menzel and Tambling don't think Adelaide just take any players just because he is from SA.

Don't see why we'd trade 18 and Schache for Cameron. lol.

After what happen to Troy Menzel and Tambling don't think Adelaide just take any players just because he is from SA.
If Cameron is going to leave (which is a 50/50 at this point). They're a basically getting an extra pick and a player by involving Collingwood.

Helps the Pies too, no doubt

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't see why we'd trade compensation pick and Schache for Cameron. lol.
Brisbane will more than likely receive a compensation pick.

Schache is on big coin, Cameron will be on less.

The difference will be a compensation pick, that will probably result in a late first, early second. Effectively nulling the 18 you'll give up.

Brisbane will more than likely receive a compensation pick.

Schache is on big coin, Cameron will be on less.

The difference will be a compensation pick, that will probably result in a late first, early second. Effectively nulling the 18 you'll give up.

Schache is worth a first rounder on his own.

We're not giving up two for Cameron.

Schache is on 350k. That's not big coin.

This was supposed to be my safe space.

Schache is worth a first rounder on his own.

We're not giving up two for Cameron.

Schache is on 350k. That's not big coin.

This was supposed to be my safe space.
Schache, along with every player is only worth what another club is willing to pay.

Still don't see how you are giving up two first rounders. It would be as follows:

Brisbane trade Schache to Collingwood, 18 to Adelaide.

Collingwood trade Aish and 36 to Adelaide.

Adelaide trade Cameron to Brisbane.

Brisbane receive 1 late first, early second compensation pick.

You don't know that Schache is on 350k, it's just as likely that Brisbane signed him up this year on a big salary as insurance for when a trade for him arises. If he is on 550k and Cameron comes in on 350k, that 200k difference is worth a good comp pick.

That would be smart list management by Brisbane. They're known for their list management... right?

Trust me, I get it.

But also understand, Maynard is going nowhere, he's love by the club and the fans. Scharenberg, whilst an SA boy, you wouldn't expect that he moves this year.

Aish, whilst he hasn't performed to date, is worth more to Collingwood as a player than to delist or to trade for peanuts.

It's a means to get this deal done. Cameron wants out to Brisbane, and whilst no one ever equally wins a trade, this is a way that all teams fill needs, with Adelaide getting a first rounder back for Cameron and a previous top 10 pick.

Your trade scenario is ridiculous, where Aish was drafted originally has zero value today in trade terms, since he was drafted every year he's done nothing but get worse performance wise, he is worth very little at Collingwood and even less everywhere else.

Schache, along with every player is only worth what another club is willing to pay.

Still don't see how you are giving up two first rounders. It would be as follows:

Brisbane trade Schache to Collingwood, 18 to Adelaide.

Collingwood trade Aish and 36 to Adelaide.

Adelaide trade Cameron to Brisbane.

Brisbane receive 1 late first, early second compensation pick.

You don't know that Schache is on 350k, it's just as likely that Brisbane signed him up this year on a big salary as insurance for when a trade for him arises. If he is on 550k and Cameron comes in on 350k, that 200k difference is worth a good comp pick.

That would be smart list management by Brisbane. They're known for their list management... right?

The compensation pick from Rockliff has absolutely nothing to do with your suggested trade.

Were you offended that I said Richmond fans were worse than you and this is your way of proving me wrong?

Your trade scenario is ridiculous, where Aish was drafted originally has zero value today in trade terms, since he was drafted every year he's done nothing but get worse performance wise, he is worth very little at Collingwood and even less everywhere else.

Absolutely, you don't need to convince me that Aish is worth very little. But at a stretch he is worth more in the state of South Australia than what he is in any other state - if for nothing more than the "stay at home" factor.

But in this scenario, it's effectively getting Aish, 18 and 36 for Cameron. As opposed to just 18.

I can't see how there is any issue for Adelaide in this, especially given the mandatory small number of list changes required each year.

tofu is harder then aish. soft an unskilled. 2 2nd round picks for him lol crazy voss likes this

Yeah a big no on that trade. 18 for Cameron is about right.

18 for Cameron seems like overs to me, but I guess at a point Lions have to get a player in that wants to join instead of leaving. He's not the worst player so trading the compensation pick doesn't hurt their draft hand too much.

Absolutely, you don't need to convince me that Aish is worth very little. But at a stretch he is worth more in the state of South Australia than what he is in any other state - if for nothing more than the "stay at home" factor.

But in this scenario, it's effectively getting Aish, 18 and 36 for Cameron. As opposed to just 18.

I can't see how there is any issue for Adelaide in this, especially given the mandatory small number of list changes required each year.

He'd be a list clogger at Adelaide, soft, lacks pace, we need speed or blokes that can win their own ball, Aish has neither. Brisbane aren't fools you know, they now have Fagan and Noble in charge.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back