Recommitted James Aish

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you missed his point
Yeah but you are talking about SANFL. Scharenberg was regularly getting 30+ touches in the VFL. Anyway, we would prefer him to stay here. It’s a relief to know you won’t be in his ear to return Home.

His analogy was Scharenberg must be a superior player because he plays in the VFL and Doedee has been playing in the SANFL, do you think in all honesty Scharenberg would force Jake Lever out if Lever was playing for the Pies this year........I think we both know the answer to that one.

His analogy was Scharenberg must be a superior player because he plays in the VFL and Doedee has been playing in the SANFL, do you think in all honesty Scharenberg would force Jake Lever out if Lever was playing for the Pies this year........I think we both know the answer to that one.
Well no I dont think he would push Lever out but one can only assume he would be ahead of Doedee, I was responding to your SAFL > VFL because of state team results comment anyways

Mate totally incorrect. Go back and read the posts. Anyway, let’s not get into it as this is the Aish thread and to be honest, I couldn’t be stuffed explaining it to you.

You do realise the SANFL is widely regarded as the best comp outside the AFL?

In 2017 the VFL State Team went down to the WAFL State team
In 2016 the VFL State Team went down to theSANFL State Team

The VFL's batting average the last 2 years is 0 - 2

An AFL listed player won the Liston this year. The best VFL side didn't play, the metro comps of Victoria aren't much weaker than some VFL sides, completely different to the SA local leagues.

There's 5 x the amount of AFL players in the VFL than SANFL.

The end.

Well no I dont think he would push Lever out but one can only assume he would be ahead of Doedee, I was responding to your SAFL > VFL because of state team results comment anyways
Fair enough but with Lever gone now Doedee will finally get his chance to translate his good SANFL form into the AFL which wasn't going to happen whilst Lever was the incumbent.

Future 5th rounder.

19459e27056c6b6a617f844f00a0989c
What an absolute gentleman.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You do realise the SANFL is widely regarded as the best comp outside the AFL?

In 2017 the VFL State Team went down to the WAFL State team
In 2016 the VFL State Team went down to theSANFL State Team

The VFL's batting average the last 2 years is 0 - 2

Great observation
You do realise that isn't correct
No afl players in those teams
Means the talent pool is much thinner
2 afl teams in wa

An AFL listed player won the Liston this year. The best VFL side didn't play, the metro comps of Victoria aren't much weaker than some VFL sides, completely different to the SA local leagues.

There's 5 x the amount of AFL players in the VFL than SANFL.

The end.
Which one of these sides chock-a-block full of current AFL listed players won the 2017 VFL Premiership...

Oh wait....

He's ******* sh*t

Always has been, always will be
Wasn't always sh*t, at Brisbane he looked to be a very good player. At Collingwood he went down hill so fast. Then again Collingwood have to many good mids for him to get touches, so a team like west coast would suit him or Gold Coast (highly doubt he'd go back to Queensland).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back