wagstaff

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 28, 2001
The Sea of Holes
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Melbourne Stars, Arsenal
10 times worse once you add that fat ******* buffoon imbecile BT into the mix.
Diabolical pair !
Yep, BT seems to bring out the worst in his colleagues.

The 'banter' they did over which Cats player kicked the goal in the 2nd quarter was self-indulgent tripe. Does anyone find that entertaining?

Lockyer24

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 3, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Heat, Victory, Man Utd, Redskins
I’m on board. I reckon he gets the job done and has just enough personality to be a long term success.

victo76

Senior List
Apr 16, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Yep, BT seems to bring out the worst in his colleagues.

The 'banter' they did over which Cats player kicked the goal in the 2nd quarter was self-indulgent tripe. Does anyone find that entertaining?
That's the precise moment I muted the tv and put on some tunes.

The_Historian

Rookie
Apr 26, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Normally don't mind JB mainly on triple m, he's alright on 7. But watching the suns and blues game. He's barely getting a word in over Richo and Darcy but when he does he sounds like a 13 year old boy going through puberty.

ThePhreshOne

Club Legend
Apr 5, 2016
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
There is a world of difference between BT and JB on Triple M than on 7. Very good commentators on MMM. Not as good on television.

Wonder how much the producers(?) have to do with it as I’ve found television commentators just aren’t as good as radio ones.

Pakenhamsaint

Premium Platinum
Jan 5, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
There is a world of difference between BT and JB on Triple M than on 7. Very good commentators on MMM. Not as good on television.

Wonder how much the producers(?) have to do with it as I’ve found television commentators just aren’t as good as radio ones.
I would assume its related to TV has to be general where as MMMs is unique in the radio landscape.

Plugger35

The umpires are always right!
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Him and BT are doing a pretty good job on Ch7's Friday night coverage, he's been an improvement on Bruce who was well past his use by date.

Remove this Banner Ad