Radio James Brayshaw. Good commentator?

Remove this Banner Ad

10 times worse once you add that fat ******* buffoon imbecile BT into the mix.
Diabolical pair !
Yep, BT seems to bring out the worst in his colleagues.

The 'banter' they did over which Cats player kicked the goal in the 2nd quarter was self-indulgent tripe. Does anyone find that entertaining?

Yep, BT seems to bring out the worst in his colleagues.

The 'banter' they did over which Cats player kicked the goal in the 2nd quarter was self-indulgent tripe. Does anyone find that entertaining?
That's the precise moment I muted the tv and put on some tunes.

Normally don't mind JB mainly on triple m, he's alright on 7. But watching the suns and blues game. He's barely getting a word in over Richo and Darcy but when he does he sounds like a 13 year old boy going through puberty.

There is a world of difference between BT and JB on Triple M than on 7. Very good commentators on MMM. Not as good on television.

Wonder how much the producers(?) have to do with it as I’ve found television commentators just aren’t as good as radio ones.

There is a world of difference between BT and JB on Triple M than on 7. Very good commentators on MMM. Not as good on television.

Wonder how much the producers(?) have to do with it as I’ve found television commentators just aren’t as good as radio ones.
I would assume its related to TV has to be general where as MMMs is unique in the radio landscape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Long ball, short ball, good ball, bad ball. For 150yrs it has been described for what it is, long kick, short kick, good kick, bad kick. Why , oh why change?
this infuriates me no end. so much so i have started compiling a list of all the different "balls" he says.

these from the last quarter of essendon bulldogs only:
- really important ball
- not a great ball
- high ball
- low drilling ball
- long ball
- tumbling ball
- good ball
- inside 50 ball

For a long time I enjoyed the blokiness and colour Brayshaw brought to commentary, but especially on television, it has become extremely repetitive and robotic, lacking any substance.

DEFENDING GRIMLY

uses it every match. well done brayshaw you have created a cool phrase, please stop f***ing our earholes with it

Pretty tired of hearing him yell. Constantly. The sound of his polyps just makes me go the simulcast option.
Paired with BT is not good for me personally.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back