Society/Culture James Faulkner Insta-outrage: is it insensitive to confirm that you are not gay if people are under the misconception that you are?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Present Not Past

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Cubs
Nothing said when females refer to thier female friends as girlfriends, but when a guy calls a male friend boyfriend

Different story, quite Sexist actually.
You don't call a male friend a boyfriend, you call them a mate :rolleyes:
I feel sorry for his boyfriend though. Must be a bit awkward now between the couple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad Horse

Thoroughbred of Sin
AFL Club
Collingwood
I heard he swings both ways...
Sorry cant resist an old old cricket joke.

There was a guy who named his dog Larwood. When asked by his mate why on earth he would name his best mate after someone so hated, he said he couldnt resist the connection because his dog also had 4 short legs and his balls swung both ways.

Carringbush2010

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Tbh I didn't know who this guy was.
pffft........... That's a lie unless you do actually live under a rock or on Mars, neither of which is evidently true.

Why do you continue to give ammo to those that want to expose you most? I don't get that, being disingenuous is showing you think you have some sort of moral superiority against lefty types.

You usually post based on practic and logic and then you put up s*** like this and give em all the ammo they need to deconstruct any reasonable post you've put up previously.

F***** weird man!

Carringbush2010

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pines Football Club
Sorry cant resist an old old cricket joke.

There was a guy who named his dog Larwood. When asked by his mate why on earth he would name his best mate after someone so hated, he said he couldnt resist the connection because his dog also had 4 short legs and his balls swung both ways.
Oh Horse, I'm so glad you're back. Under rated entertainer!

its free real estate

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Fremantle
pffft........... That's a lie unless you do actually live under a rock or on Mars, neither of which is evidently true.

Why do you continue to give ammo to those that want to expose you most? I don't get that, being disingenuous is showing you think you have some sort of moral superiority against lefty types.

You usually post based on practic and logic and then you put up s*** like this and give em all the ammo they need to deconstruct any reasonable post you've put up previously.

F***** weird man!
I don’t follow cricket.

blackcat

https://t.co/2GDiITokES
AFL Club
Richmond
Not sure that this reference to a preference expressed by some who like brackish water for their daily ablutions will pass Chief's new, Google-inspired/imposed guidelines.
It's Chief, the greatest Admin in history godammit
It's a loofah, or a douche for me.

Last edited:

DaRick

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
(See avatar)
I don't think he did anything wrong, either by calling someone his 'boyfriend' or by confirming that he wasn't gay.

After all, girls do sometimes refer to each other as 'girlfriends' without any connotation of homosexuality.

Top Bottom