Recommitted James Harmes [OOC 2024]

Remove this Banner Ad

We are a small unsuccessful club in a remote market, happens to us all the time.
Doesn't happen to big successful clubs unless there are other issues, in this case cultural.
Or successful clubs that get their depth picked apart, happened to Richmond to.

I like Harmes an honest toiler but if the deal is right for him and the club then good luck to him. If not and he decides to stick around well then i'm ok with that as well.

We are a small unsuccessful club in a remote market, happens to us all the time.
Doesn't happen to big successful clubs unless there are other issues, in this case cultural.
Wow, I think this is first time in my life I've heard MFC called a big successful club. Wow. I don't even care anymore about your incorrect assertion about cultural issues.

Thought he would thrive in the tagger role while getting the ball himself (the number he did on Libba comes to mind) but a in a bit of no mans land currently.

Thought he would thrive in the tagger role while getting the ball himself (the number he did on Libba comes to mind) but a in a bit of no mans land currently.

Agreed. If they played him as a tagger every week, I'd want him to stay. But it seems that only a few times a year now, so he battles away on a flank or wing and isn't much chop there.

He is a very solid defensive-minded midfielder though. Be good in the Dons' engine room.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I really rate him. Plays important roles for us and is generally quiet consistent. But Sparrow is coming along well and is taking his midfield time. Jordon played some good footy this year to. If it’s bombers 22 gets it done.

He is a guy that can plug a few holes by playing in various positions. Also has a crack but his kicking (Can kick max 40 metres) and gets a touch of the fumbles at times limits his output. Could see him getting regular game time at the Bombers who need an inside mid. But in a few years the likes of Sparrow and Jordon are going past him so might want to sure up a longer term deal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne is a big club now?

I guess there's always a first for everything

Remove this Banner Ad

Back