Recruiting James Hird Academy (Father/Son and Next Generation)

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how the twins kick on different feet. Its like they've been raised so they can play together on opposite sides of the ground as a duo.
Feels like forever since we first heard about them. Very excited to see them finally get drafted and its still over a year away.

I remember Dempsey telling me about them. They grew up in the Essendon changing rooms and were kicking it beautifully on both feet from a young age. Apparently Davey would have them kicking to each other on their right, then tell them to switch to the left to show off to the other Essendon boys.

Between Foley, Davey x2, Alessio and Reuben Rode we could have the 2022 draft all planned out before it begins!
Only if the NGA guys slip beyond pick 40

Why 40? Teams are only banned from matching them in the first round.
This year. Next year it's 40 or more.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shameless plug for my Twitter but yeah an NGA player for us next year

14 possessions (10 kicks) with 6 marks on debut for our NGA boy.

Worth noting that Josh Goater who played with our VFL side earlier this year (assuming as one of those elevate and offer them a taste of 'senior' football chances) had a pretty reasonable day as well with 28 touches to go with 9 marks.

Disappointing that Moore and Misiti appear to have dropped out of the NAB league sides. Doesn't bode well for there draft stocks at the end of the year.

14 possessions (10 kicks) with 6 marks on debut for our NGA boy.

Worth noting that Josh Goater who played with our VFL side earlier this year (assuming as one of those elevate and offer them a taste of 'senior' football chances) had a pretty reasonable day as well with 28 touches to go with 9 marks.

Disappointing that Moore and Misiti appear to have dropped out of the NAB league sides. Doesn't bode well for there draft stocks at the end of the year.
Right now Goater is close to the one I want at pick 8-10.

Did you manage to catch the Cannons game on the weekend eDPS?

Misiti got his hands on it 16 times (9k, 6hb) to go with his 6 marks and 2 tackles.

NGA boy Reuben Rode was named 6th best on debut despite only having 9 touches (4K, 5hb) to go with his 4 tackles. 0 goals.

Unsure on the other NGA boys like Foley. Moore has disappeared too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you manage to catch the Cannons game on the weekend eDPS?

Misiti got his hands on it 16 times (9k, 6hb) to go with his 6 marks and 2 tackles.

NGA boy Reuben Rode was named 6th best on debut despite only having 9 touches (4K, 5hb) to go with his 4 tackles. 0 goals.

Unsure on the other NGA boys like Foley. Moore has disappeared too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only parts of it, Misiti had the most but had little impact with his disposal

Rode and Egan showed some tricks, Rode is super quick and Egan put on some good pressure up forward. Both are tiny

Remove this Banner Ad

Back