James Hird gone, presser at 3:15 today - The Age

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if ASADA/WADA would now consider pushing for an IN (s) against Hird and some of the other ex-Essendon staff, now that they are out of the direct club influence and support?

That's an odd one.

Hird spent somewhere north of a million in the Federal Court; and right up there first in line was his application to restrain the respondent (asada) from issuing a SCN to the applicant (Hird).

Now unless we choose to believe that the addition of the 34 players further down the page was the real game - and anyone who believes that one I'd like to talk to you about a bridge in Sydney I want to sell - we have to wonder.

Why exactly did Albert decide it was worth a million dollars to try to stop a SCN coming his way? Which he clearly must have believed was highly likely to happen?

That's an odd one.

Hird spent somewhere north of a million in the Federal Court; and right up there first in line was his application to restrain the respondent (asada) from issuing a SCN to the applicant (Hird).

Now unless we choose to believe that the addition of the 34 players further down the page was the real game - and anyone who believes that one I'd like to talk to you about a bridge in Sydney I want to sell - we have to wonder.

Why exactly did Albert decide it was worth a million dollars to try to stop a SCN coming his way? Which he clearly must have believed was highly likely to happen?
well, he failed abysmally and got smashed at trial and at appeal.

So where's the SCN?

And, whilst we're at it, where's the criminal charges you've been darkly hinting at for about 2 years now?

How ******* dare anyone out there make fun of James after all he has been through.!

He lost his Bomber, he went through a divorce. He had four *in kids.

His board turned out to be a user, a cheater, and now he's going through a custody battle. All you people care about is... readers and making money off of him.

HE'S A HUMAN! (ah! ooh!) What you don't realize is that James is making you all this money and all you do is write a bunch of crap about him.

He hasn't performed as a coach in years. His book is called "Reading the Play: On Life and Leadership" for a reason because all you people want is LEADERSHIP! LEADERSHIP-LEADERSHIP, LEADERSHIP: LEADERSHIP!.

LEAVE HIM ALONE! You are lucky he even performed for you BASTARDS!
LEAVE JAMES ALONE!..Please.

Caro talked about professionalism and said if James was a professional he would've pulled it off no matter what.

Speaking of professionalism, when is it professional to publicly bash someone who is going through a hard time.

Leave James Alone Please. !
Leave James Hird alone!right now!.I mean it.!

Anyone that has a problem with him you deal with me, because he is not well right now.

LEAVE HIM ALONE!

So where's the SCN?

That's my point exactly. Hird must have been more than a bit concerned that a SCN was coming his way. Because the ONLY part of his action in the Federal Court which was not fully covered by the concurrent Club action in the same court is 2. restrain the respondent (asada) from issuing a SCN to the applicant (Hird).

Everything else in his application to the court is covered by the Club.

So why was he moved to spend 7 figures on stopping a SCN that hasn't come? Guilty conscience?

And, whilst we're at it, where's the criminal charges you've been darkly hinting at for about 2 years now?

I'm a capable fellow, but I have no control over how and when national level criminal investigations proceed.

And whilst we're at it, that question is eerily reminiscent of "well if the players were doped, why have they not been issued SCNs?"

I'm a capable fellow, but I have no control over how and when national level criminal investigations proceed.

And whilst we're at it, that question is eerily reminiscent of "well if the players were doped, why have they not been issued SCNs?"
Also "why hasn't WADA come over the top?"

So where's the SCN?

A significant barrier to that would be a non-decision for the players. Once they're found guilty, it's going to be a lot easier for them to nail Hird with a SCN. After all, if CAS finds the players not guilty, they can't really nail Hird for anything now can they?

A significant barrier to that would be a non-decision for the players. Once they're found guilty, it's going to be a lot easier for them to nail Hird with a SCN. After all, if CAS finds the players not guilty, they can't really nail Hird for anything now can they?
They have to get tb4 onsite and then its all over.
Once its proved onsite,the overseer of the footy department is G O N E.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hirdy done another runner overseas?

Hilarious but plausible suggestion from good thourthe suggests he's gone to South America ....

Better yet if these "elevated" levels of TB4 amount to something to show administration
Not really

Say if 34 players were injected with TB4 why would only a couple show elevated signs?

I would say its more likely that the players showing higher levels of Tb4 were actually injured at the time of testing. We had alot of injuries throughout 2012 & 2013.

But thats my take on it. it will be intresting what CAS make of it.

Maybe only 2 were urine tested at that time, maybe the players were injected at different times. Plenty of reasons why this could have happened to 2 players, doesn't get 32 Essendon players off the hook IMO...

Not really

Say if 34 players were injected with TB4 why would only a couple show elevated signs?

I would say its more likely that the players showing higher levels of Tb4 were actually injured at the time of testing. We had alot of injuries throughout 2012 & 2013.

But thats my take on it. it will be intresting what CAS make of it.
It's far more likely to do with the very short time TB4 remains in the system after injection and when the blood samples were taken than any injuries.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back