Live Event James Hird live in concert (Interview now in OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booking said "Arrive early, doors close at 7pm"

Arrive at 6:30. The folks on the door said "Um, we're still setting up, doors open at 7pm, come back then"

Off to a good start :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Booking said "Arrive early, doors close at 7pm"

Arrive at 6:30. The folks on the door said "Um, we're still setting up, doors open at 7pm, come back then"

Off to a good start :)
Interesting if you will have to sign any forms on the way in. Certain you'll be able to take notes.

Interesting if you will have to sign any forms on the way in. Certain you'll be able to take notes.

Should I sign it?o_O ...

images

For a gentleman hanging out in foyer somewhere waiting for the doors to open, you're mightily innovative. Yes I'd sign the form. But if asked abt procedures in the future I'd leave the answers blank.

image.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only have ABC and ABC 2 in my hotel room! I hope it appears on one of those!

Can you find out why it is no longer called the St James Ethics Centre?

They should call it that again, just for today.

Hope he plays all his old hits - "probably lies", "in a good place" - as well as new stuff like "sliding doors". Maybe some of those lesser known numbers like "lots to work with", "up and about" and "UN skills" for the real fans.

They should call it that again, just for today.

Hope he plays all his old hits - "probably lies", "in a good place" - as well as new stuff like "sliding doors". Maybe some of those lesser known numbers like "lots to work with", "up and about" and "UN skills" for the real fans.

I have heard that Alan from Greenvale is the warm up act.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back