James Hird: the conversation goes on

Remove this Banner Ad

It seems he exceeded his doping budget significantly though, ergo, legitimate termination reason.
so the club asked him to dope but only within a limited budget? Wouldnt he have a great cause to blackmail the club into a payout or to retain his jub?
No your argument is a lie, because he never once said what you claim he did.
Now, i have seen you state that you believe they were given TB4, now how exactly does that work?
he clearly said no banned substances were used to his knowledge. This is basically the same as saying none were used because he could never comment on things he didnt know

that isnt the same as being involved in the program
Ok, so the guy ordering the drugs from China, just happened to have conversations with the coach of the club he was supplying about what he wanted in the program......with the coach telling others that "We're getting our supplements from Charter"......but that doesn't mean he was involved in the program.

bewildered-2.bak.gif

so the club asked him to dope but only within a limited budget? Wouldnt he have a great cause to blackmail the club into a payout or to retain his jub?

He certainly is a protected species. Essendon haven't sued him or demanded answers. The players haven't sued him or demanded answers. Hird mentions Reid, not Dank when talking about the drug program they had.

so why didnt Dank also file for unfair dismissal if Essendon employed him to dope??

Dank doesn't want to hear what Essendon have to say about him, because it would confirm illegal drugs were used. Its a Mexican stand-off, as Essendon incriminating Dank would mean incriminating themselves, and vice versa.

Ok, so the guy ordering the drugs from China, just happened to have conversations with the coach of the club he was supplying about what he wanted in the program......with the coach telling others that "We're getting our supplements from Charter"......but that doesn't mean he was involved in the program.

bewildered-2.bak.gif
where did Hird say he was getting drugs from Charter?

It wasn't me who said it, Hirdy sent an email saying Corcoran's UN negotiating skills may come into use.

Though you don't seem across a lot of details in this case, or maybe a case of selective memory.
To me the UN usually (attempt to) make peace, which is exactly what happened when Corcoran arranged a meeting between Dank Robinson and Reid to sort out their issues
Dank doesn't want to hear what Essendon have to say about him, because it would confirm illegal drugs were used. Its a Mexican stand-off, as Essendon incriminating Dank would mean incriminating themselves, and vice versa.
wouldnt that also be the case with Robinson?

where did Hird say he was getting drugs from Charter?
He told the Weapon on the GC that "I just met up with Shane Charter...we are getting our supplements from him".

But I guess you're going to tell me he made that up, and Hird had no idea.

He told the Weapon on the GC that "I just met up with Shane Charter...we are getting our supplements from him".

But I guess you're going to tell me he made that up, and Hird had no idea.
So when Dank brought Charter along to a meeting he wasnt invited to Dank told Hird where he was going to source his peptides....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Take that mxett you dumb broken html code

he clearly said no banned substances were used to his knowledge. This is basically the same as saying none were used because he could never comment on things he didnt know
well actually he did make a comment on what he didn't know, what went on behind closed doors.
And you still haven't said how it works if you think they used TB4.

well actually he did make a comment on what he didn't know, what went on behind closed doors.
And you still haven't said how it works if you think they used TB4.
i think Dank was using TB4 at Cronulla before it was specifically banned, and continued to use it at essendon without realising it was specifically banned in late 2011
Is that the sliding doors comment you are referring to?
no. when Hird said Robinson and Dank made many mistakes and Dank was the only one who knew what he used

Remove this Banner Ad

Back