Free Agency James Jordon [Joins Sydney as UFA]

Remove this Banner Ad

Makes no sense, as why wouldn't Saints just keep Bytel instead of picking up another fringe mid?

Edmund really is the worst of the worst when it comes to journos. Never gets a thing right, and is constantly caught making sh*t up, lol.
They are different players, and I’d suggest the fact Jordan has at least been playing footy at a successful club where as Bytel can’t get a game shows it’s an upgrade, even if only slightly.

No idea how true it is, just thought I’d post the info as it is relevant.

They are different players, and I’d suggest the fact Jordan has at least been playing footy at a successful club where as Bytel can’t get a game shows it’s an upgrade, even if only slightly.

Nah no slight against you mate - all on Edmund, who never gets a damn thing right, haha

You're going to have to learn how to spell his surname.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what is james jordan's point of difference? seems quite a vanilla player from what i have seen
His biggest point of difference is the ‘o’ in his name where you’d expect an ‘a’ to be.

You are spot on, he is as vanilla as they get. He’s a 6-7 out of 10 in just about every attribute you’d want from a mid.

Makes no sense, as why wouldn't Saints just keep Bytel instead of picking up another fringe mid?

Edmund really is the worst of the worst when it comes to journos. Never gets a thing right, and is constantly caught making sh*t up, lol.
Couldn’t agree more re Sammy Edmund. He’s hardfly ever breaks a trade news story. Complete full of s**t.

what is james jordan's point of difference? seems quite a vanilla player from what i have seen
he doesn't have a point of difference. He is an vanilla as they get but he is always better than he looks. Often pops up in the right spots. In the right role and opportunity he could avg 25 touches a game.

this guy seemed to come up with sparrow,watching from afar anyway,early days sparrow was the sub or first dropped and jordon was in the team,then suddenly i watched a game and the commentators were glowing about sparrow & now jordon is sub or playing for casey

from saints point of view i dont mind dumping guys from our list that just are not going to make it,for guys from other lists who just might need a change of scenery,but let those guys be high draft picks like dow and henry(even if they were drafted or attempted to be drafted by sos)

but not a guy like this who struggles to get a game even when oliver is out for an extended period and harmes also cant get a game,clearly others have gone way past him & the saints have plenty of those types already

Remove this Banner Ad

Back