Free Agency James Jordon [Joins Sydney as UFA]

Remove this Banner Ad

That’s a piss take
He plays in 12 teams every week
I'd be amazed if that were the case. Genuinely average footballer (if I'm being kind), with numerous flaws and minimal strengths to his game.

I thought he was pretty handy for the Dee's last year.

He has mostly stunk it up this season though and was awful Friday night. I think wherever he ends up he will likely just be a depth player.

No end of fringe players who look like they have put it together only to slide again the following season.

Nothing post.

Bet the kid could whip your arse on a footy field.
No s**t. He could whip 99.99% of the country on a footy field but as an AFL player he is quintessentially average, with no standout attributes. Will be on the scrap heap within 2 years.

Sorry if this somehow hurt your feelings.

No s**t. He could whip 99.99% of the country on a footy field but as an AFL player he is quintessentially average, with no standout attributes. Will be on the scrap heap within 2 years.

Sorry if this somehow hurt your feelings.

Nah. Just dont like keyboard warriors bagging out kids having a go.

Attachments

• OIP (3).jpeg
    OIP (3).jpeg
    8.3 KB · Views: 115

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Person can perform in their job better than somebody who doesn't do the same job. Crazy revelation

Thanks for supporting my point.

So someone who doesnt play and in reality had NFI what it takes to be a AFL player gets pulled up for bagging out kids having a crack.

Not so crazy.

Gets a bit tiring reading haters with no life bagging out kids in the AFL. TT is just being one of those. They seem ok with being negative and not respecting the efforts and acheivements of others better than them. Its a character flaw.

Jordon is ok as a depth player, he's played some good games for us but also some howlers. More poor than good though.

That old saying, "he's a good average player", well he's probably not quite at that level, but maybe he just needs a bit of confidence to get a good run and not worry about being dropped.

Jordon is ok as a depth player, he's played some good games for us but also some howlers. More poor than good though.

That old saying, "he's a good average player", well he's probably not quite at that level, but maybe he just needs a bit of confidence to get a good run and not worry about being dropped.
Careful, or you'll upset Obeanie1

What was his role in last Friday nights game? I barely noticed him.

He didn’t appear to be at many centre bounces or stoppages, did Goodwin just plonk him on the wing?

He surprisingly plays wing well but got pushed out when Hunter came into the team.

One of those blokes who just appears as an extra body and just pops up out of nowhere forward and down back from hard running up and back, a bit like Ollie Hollands but slower but seems to kick more goals (when on wing) than Ollie when on the wing.

Friday night he was probably trying to play Brayshaw role as an inside mid but sucked at it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back