guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Charlie Curnow is blitzing it for Carlton since coming back from 2 ACLs.
2X Acls ???? he hasnt had one acl injury
he has had a dislocation of his knee and a fracture of the knee cap and other complications including bone bruising
but he has never done his Anterior cruciate ligament ,,, not saying he hasnt suffered from his injuries he has ,but just correcting you on a technicality,, its great that he is back the afl and all the fans needs players like this to be on the field not off it

Last edited:

guruisatiger

Grand Poohbah of Ganymede
Oct 25, 2006
from the hinterlands of sri lanka and tibet
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
B.S.C youngboys.. Borussia Dortmund
Lenny Hayes did his 2nd one at 31yo and then came back and won the B&F the following year.
lenny could have broken both legs and he would still play
arguably one of the most loved players from an oppisition supporters view

May 3, 2007
Parts Unknown
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Man City, Valencia, Lazio, Panthers
Haha, he actually kept playing once he did the ACL!
Random thought. Despite his age at 31 or 32 years old, i wasn't surprised GWS didnt chase after Lenny Hayes. Well not only chase after Hayes, but make him their 1st captain.

Lenny Hayes is also from Pennant Hills, a suburb located North west of NSW. He would of been the perfect inaugural Captain

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Free agency timing has worked to perfection for him

He’s the best free agent available this year and has serious bargaining power at the negotiation table

Not really.

He doesn't want to leave Hawthorn at all, but anyone who offers him a 700-750 K P/A offer which has been reported is mad.

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
You’re paying zac Williams 850k a year and he’s 1/10th of the player sicily is

So ?

Think he is a bit overrated myself in my opinion. Maybe he would be a good fit for the Dogs, if they could fit him in the cap.

Will stay a Hawk unless they really lowball him in order to try get a juicy compo pick (if the Hawks could get band 1 compo, you would let him go, without a shadow of a doubt)

Burtman

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
So ?

Think he is a bit overrated myself in my opinion. Maybe he would be a good fit for the Dogs, if they could fit him in the cap.

Will stay a Hawk unless they really lowball him in order to try get a juicy compo pick (if the Hawks could get band 1 compo, you would let him go, without a shadow of a doubt)
#2 in the league for intercept possessions, 1st for marks, 5th for kicks, 6th for meters gained, 15th for contested marks, 2nd for rebound 50’s all while playing in a position that doesn’t suit him. I’d love to know who you think is a better intercepting rebounder in the league? He gets round 1 compo every day of the week but he’s still gonna resign with us. That’s how important he is to the team. Probably our next captain

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
#2 in the league for intercept possessions, 1st for marks, 5th for kicks, 6th for meters gained, 15th for contested marks, 2nd for rebound 50’s all while playing in a position that doesn’t suit him. I’d love to know who you think is a better intercepting rebounder in the league? He gets round 1 compo every day of the week but he’s still gonna resign with us. That’s how important he is to the team. Probably our next captain

Fair enough, suppose bit of recency boas in my post as i saw Lynch throughly beat him.

Burtman

Club Legend
Oct 7, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Fair enough, suppose bit of recency boas in my post as i saw Lynch throughly beat him.
As he should, he’s 12cm and 15kg heavier than him. Sicily isn’t a full back, he’s the best intercepting rebounder in the league being forced to play on monster forwards because of our lack of kpd

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
As he should, he’s 12cm and 15kg heavier than him. Sicily isn’t a full back, he’s the best intercepting rebounder in the league being forced to play on monster forwards because of our lack of kpd

How far off is DG-B ? keen to see him play

Apr 18, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Six decades of domination
Free agency timing has worked to perfection for him

He’s the best free agent available this year and has serious bargaining power at the negotiation table

Timing has worked out well for us as well.

We either keep our gun CHB or get well compensated with what is looking like another top 5 pick.

Back