Injury James Sicily scare - Confirmed Sicily set to miss at least 6 weeks

Remove this Banner Ad

The thought of deliberately losing to Carlton just seems so wrong to me.

Much prefer we give them a right royal touch up to restore some morale around the club.
Dont think its about deliberately losing. The club/coaches now have a licence to stick to our systems but also take a few risks. Rioli leaving already meant it was a big ask to make finals let alone be competitive.

Will Langford as a small, Campbell Brown circa 2009 style CHB?

Wishing Sicily a complete and complication free recovery!

A few websites discuss the link between golf and Scaphoid injuries.

AFL player contracts soon to have clauses banning golf.... heard it here first.

Gees, its really poor news, but not quite ready to throw it in yet.

Reckon its a great opportunity for Clarko restructure with halfback line of Hardwick Burton and Glass.

Other teams losing some pretty good players too, (Ryder for Port, NN for Eagles etc)..

Lets see how we go against Carltank and Freo. I hope we never Tank.

Dont think its about deliberately losing. The club/coaches now have a licence to stick to our systems but also take a few risks. Rioli leaving already meant it was a big ask to make finals let alone be competitive.
Do t mind mixing it up a bit in terms of team selection and tactics (probably need to do that anyway given how the team is travelling) but any talk about tanking to the Blues for draft picks makes me feel sick inside....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sicily is a huge loss and no one can cover the role he plays, but this week Geelong vs Melbourne, Collingwood vs North Melbourne and Port vs Western Sydney in Adelaide. A win and we’ll be back in the eight by the end of the round. This season isn’t over by any means.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back