James & Wilson out

Remove this Banner Ad

Hall was named as an "out" to the Power for South. Another late withdrawal, or just a travelling emergency? I don't know if they need Hardwick to play one game before the break after a fair time out.

Originally posted by Ford Fairlane
Hall was named as an "out" to the Power for South. Another late withdrawal, or just a travelling emergency? I don't know if they need Hardwick to play one game before the break after a fair time out.

Hall's the travelling emergency.
Dimma might be worth keeping an eye on, even if they do say he'll play. They said that last week and he didnt. So it'll be interesting to see whether he does or not.

Not sure why the site isn't updated but the club's weekly email this week had the list as:-

INJURIES / REPORTS

Matthew Bishop, Stuart Dew, Matthew Primus and Michael Wilson are an impressive list of players. None of them will play this week but should all resume in Round 13 after a week's break.

Matthew Bishop (calf, Rnd 9) - 1-2 weeks
Scott Borlace* (hand, Rnd 10) - 2 weeks
Che Cockatoo-Collins (back, Rnd 10) - test
Stuart Dew (osteitis pubis, Rnd 2) - 1-2 weeks
Josh Francou (knee, Rnd 2) - season
Brent Guerra (back, Rnd 11) - 1 week
Damien Hardwick (corked thigh, Rnd 9) - test
Matthew Primus (hamstring, Rnd 7) - 1-2 weeks
Toby Thurstans (groin, Rnd 10) - ongoing assessment
Michael Wilson (hamstring, Rnd 11) - 2 weeks

There's an article every week with injuries, but they don't always update the injury list link. This week's list is up at:
http://portadelaidefc.com.au/default.asp?pg=news&spg=display&articleid=97964
Port’s injury list:
Matthew Bishop (calf) 1-2 weeks
Scott Borlace (hand) 2 weeks
Che ****atoo-Collins (back) test
Stuart Dew (osteitis pubis) 1-2 weeks
Josh Francou (knee) season
Brent Guerra (back) 1 week
Damien Hardwick (thigh) test
Matthew Primus (hamstring) 1-2 weeks
Toby Thurstans (groin) ongoing assessment
Michael Wilson (hamstring) 2 weeks

Hall is the travelling emergency, but I wouldn't be surprised if there were a couple of clouds and someone else flew over as well. It wouldn't be the first time...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back