Injury Jamie Elliott leaves training on crutches

Remove this Banner Ad

Has the club confirmed that it's his back and not his ankle?

If not, why are you gloating?
So they mislead us about the seriousness of the ankle.. or they misdiagnosed it.. or it was a cover for a back issue. Is there another alternative that this tin foil hat wearer will find more palatable? (hint.. that would NOT include drug suspension)

What's the word on Freeman?
Serious question when do you think he'll play?
he seems okay he's not training with the main group currently and the word is that he's over any hamstring problems ala cyril but because its freeman he gets pulled at any strain or corky it seems like.

really depends how you want to view his potential year

realistic expectations
10 development vfl games
2-3 end of the year games in the VFL seniors

optimistic
3-4 development VFL
5-10 VFL
putting his name into discussion but doesn't get a game this year

pessimistic
3-4 Development VFL
more 1-2 week injuries

he seems okay he's not training with the main group currently and the word is that he's over any hamstring problems ala cyril but because its freeman he gets pulled at any strain or corky it seems like.

realistic expectations
10 development vfl games

optimistic
3-4 development VFL
5-10 VFL

pessimistic
3-4 Development VFL
more 1-2 week injuries
Kid really needs a break.
Deserves a good run at it.
Has talent I'm sure

So they mislead us about the seriousness of the ankle.. or they misdiagnosed it.. or it was a cover for a back issue. Is there another alternative that this tin foil hat wearer will find more palatable? (hint.. that would NOT include drug suspension)
Tin hat comments are directed at those who think his back has gone and the club is covering up. More likely scenario is that our 'high performance' team is just shite or the injury was misdiagnosed, neither of which I've ever argued about.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tin hat comments are directed at those who think his back has gone and the club is covering up. More likely scenario is that our 'high performance' team is just shite or the injury was misdiagnosed, neither of which I've ever argued about.

Nah. I think the more likely scenario is that it was Degoeys trust-shattered, pissed off revenge obsessed and methamphetamine fueled dog that bit him on the ankle.

I still don't get it
It might take me two weeks to explain.
If you don't get it by then,
I'll give you another two weeks.

And so on

realistic expectations
10 development vfl games

optimistic
3-4 development VFL
5-10 VFL

pessimistic
3-4 Development VFL
more 1-2 week injuries
Wow. Reading the thread on your board during the preseason it seemed like he'd be cherry ripe to play by now. By the way you're talking he's going to be in the system for 4 years with no debut. That's horrific.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back